21 | Hero Name

Finally, after the break, they went back to their class as usual.

And there was Boboiboy... surrounded by some of his classmates once again, just like their first meeting, flooded him with a lot of questions.

Some of them probably complained about them got famous after the sports festival events and the rest just sat down, did whatever they want.

"Morning," Aizawa, their homeroom teacher had entered the class. All of them greeted him back.

"We'll be having a special hero informatics class today," Aizawa informed them.

Everyone, except Boboiboy and Nezuko were excited yet nervous about it as they waited.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names," that's all, Aizawa continued.

Now that had made everyone excited about it.

A little flashback about yesterday, where Aizawa asked Boboiboy and Nezuko about their hero names.

They only gave blank face to Aizawa as they actually didn't know they had to create their own hero names.

"Well?" Aizawa waited as they still though about it.

"I think I'll will go by Elemental Hero: Boboiboy!" Boboiboy was the first one to decide.

"You're okay with using your name?" Aizawa crossed his arms.

"Yeah! Besides, my name is very unique and different from others. Why not? Maybe if I grow up, I'll be Boboi-man but... That's very lowkey to me," Boboiboy scratched his back awkwardly.

"Hmm... You're still can reconsider about it tomorrow. As usual, I will have Midnight to check your hero names if it suits you," Aizawa stated.

"Demon Blood Art Hero: Demon Queen!"

"Nezuko, no!"

"As such, this is related to the Pro Hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the Pros.

In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often canceled if that interest dies down by graduation," Aizawa continued as he just remembered about yesterday.

"And here are the totals for those with offers," Aizawa got the remote and showed them the offers.

Boboiboy was the very top one, he got 4269 offers. Todoroki was the second one, 4123 offers. Bakugo was the third one, 3556 offers. Nezuko was the fourth one, 2812 offers and so on.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these four this year," Aizawa continued.

"Eh? You're that lucky, Nezuko!"

"Boboiboy, it's supposed to be you that lucky. She is also lucky."

"Gah, there's such a big difference!"

"Those Pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

"Eh? Todoroki's second, and Bakugo's third?"

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival."

"Some people are too scared to ask a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

"What the heck are the Pros scared of!?"

"You're amazing, Boboiboy. You're too, Todoroki."

"They're probably all because of my dad."

"Thank you! You're too!"