•Ending 1: By Your Side•

3rd P.O.V

    "My decision is we will stay in Teyvat" Aether said. You felt shocked at his answer while Lumine just smiled. "B-but I thought if you find your sister, you two will leave this world" you said. "Yes that is my first goal but after meeting you and falling for you, I changed my goal and I will stay here when I find my sister" he smiled at you. Your feeling a happy and guilty at the same time since he originally planned to leave. "We will stay here and show you love that you deserve after for so long you lost you sister" Lumine said. She went up to you and hugged you while Aether ran to the both of you and scooped you up, carrying you bridal style then running away from his sister.

   "Aether! There's something sharing is caring you know!!" Lumine yelled running after you two. "Well, not today!" Aether yelled then smiled at you. You squirm around Aether's grip wanting to be let go when you were suddenly carried. "Sorry Traveler but I want me and (Y/N) to have some bonding time" Venti snickered then held your hand running off. Everyone started taking you from others, they kept fighting until Xiao took you away to somewhere silent. You were happy that you can stay in Teyvat without them losing their memory of you. "You look so happy? What's the occasion?" Xiao asked. "Oh nothing" you mused.

    "Xiao!! I knew it!! You took her!!" Childe yelled. You turn around to see Childe there and Xiao just gave him his usual angry face. Childe took you away from Xiao and brought you to Snezhnaya, you visited Teucer and he was glad that you came to visit.

-Timeskip, 10 years later-

    You were having you happy life with your family. (Character you like/love), you chose him when you have to choose who you want to spend the rest of your life, you two have (no. of kids you want). You often visit Galaxia and do your duties there because you're still an Archon and always busy. (Character you like/love) was alright with you going back to Galaxia and doing things. You sometimes bring your kids to Galaxia so they can visit their uncles. You still remember back then before you were married.

~Rewind to 8 years ago~

Your P.O.V

     I was chatting with Lumine at Windrise under Venessa's tree. I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind and reek alcohol. I saw Lumine's reaction darken, I don't know who this person is but they need to let go. "(Y/N)~" a male's voice cooed. I turned to see Aether drunk and Venti just mervously laughing and scratching the back of his head. "Okay, what did you gave him, Venti?" I asked. "Oh uh I might gave him the wrong drink" Venti points. "You know (Y/N)~" Aether spoke. I looked at him to see him standing straight and holding both of my shoulders tight. "I don't want you *hic* talking to some other guy *hic* other then ME" Aether said between hiccups but last oart was mostly loud.

    "I shouldn't have gave you the wine" Venti muttered darkly but still audible. I felt a dark aura behind me and I took a glance to see Lumine glaring at her brother. "Oh Aether~ you know I'm still here right~" Lumine cooed somewhat dark. Aether looked at Lumine looking a bit sleepy and pouted, it was adorable but he's drunk. "I *hic* don't care *hic* as long (Y/N)'s *hic* beside me, I won't-" he said but passed out after. Lumine sighed and dragged Aether away while she left me with Venti. "Now explain why you just gave Aether some wine" I said glaring at Venti.

    He nervously chuckled and tried explaining without sweating bullets. "And that's what happened" he said. "So Kaeya was involved in this too" I cracked my knuckles and knocked out Venti leaving him unconscious. I went to the city to find Kaeya and knock him out too. "Oh who are you searching for, love?" Someone cooed but it was Kaeya smirking. "We're having a nice long chat" I said looking at him. He gulped but nodded, I dragged him outside of the Tavern where there's some tables and chairs there. "Now mind explaining why you plan on giving Aether wine" I said.

    He explained too but much more stuttering. I knocked him out and dragged him to the Headquarters and when I opened the doors I was greeted by Klee. I greeted Klee and she greeted back, I asked her where Kaeya's room is. She directed me to Kaeya's room and let me in then she left. I threw Kaeya's unconscious body on his bed then left, maybe I should check on Albedo and Sucrose. I went to Albedo's room to see them doing their usual experiments. "Busy enough" I whispered then left.