63.

Just grab the gun, Sienna. Grab the gun, don't look into his eyes, and shoot him in the forehead.

"Are you alright?" I gasped when I felt Cillian's hand on my shoulder, pressing down lightly. I looked to my side and nodded slowly.

"Do you want a hug?" Cillian asked again. I nodded in response and wrapped my arms around him. He's a nice guy, he's younger than me and probably has killed more people than me and doesn't even feel like I do. It's embarrassing.

We pulled away at the same time, and this time Sean was here again. It's like he teleports everywhere when I feel like shit. 

"I'm just wondering, were you crying yesterday because his dick is small?"

Please just shut up.

"Dad, that's a fucking disrespectful question when you know she wasn't feeling good," Cillian said and looked at me with a slight smile on his lips.

"Shut up, Cillian. I wasn't speaking to you." Sean snapped at him and took a step closer.

"Come on, Sienna. Say something." Sean continued. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at the floor, I can't get any words out of my mouth.

"You are as stupid as him. The only thing you're good at is fucking." He said and stepped closer, pushing me back and touching my chin with his thumb.

"No one likes you, they're just with you for a good fuck." He whispered and smiled like he was satisfied with my reaction.

"Your wife would be so disappointed in you if she heard you talk like this." I snapped at him.

I looked over at Cillian and felt bad for bringing his mother up like this, but I didn't feel like I had any choice.
"Maybe it was a good thing that she died before she could see you like the fucked up cunt, that you are," I said and took a step back.

That was so disrespectful of me to do.

I walked away from them and got upstairs. I heard Serena crying, so I checked up on Harper while Antonio was changing Serena's diaper.

"Hey you guys—"

"No, let me fucking speak to her!" I heard from outside of the bedroom. My stomach twisted because I knew that Sean was on his way up here.
"What's going on out there?" Antonio asked.

"I might have fucked up a little," I admitted and sat down, smiling at Serena and taking her finger in mine.

"Let's just ignore it. It's just Sean being Sean. He's pathetic." Harper said and rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. I smiled.

"Can you hold her for a second? I need to go and wash my hands." Antonio asked and I nodded, taking Serena in my arms. I smiled and kissed her forehead, holding her close to my chest.

"Today was so exhausting. Being a mom is so exhausting." Harper complained and laid down, groaning quietly. I liked the smell of Serena, she was so cute and so calm when I was around.

But suddenly.

Suddenly.

A gunshot.

"What the fuck was that?" I slowly mumbled and got up, giving Harper, Serena back as she sat up quietly.

"Stay here," I whispered and left the bedroom. Antonio followed me out, and when we reached the hallway Romeo was out there too. We got downstairs and I saw...

Oh my god.

Oh my god. No.

"No, no, no, no!" I cried out and ran over to Cillian. I looked down at his wound which was bleeding out like crazy. I quickly grabbed something to stop the bleeding, but Cillian was groaning and crying that which made my heartache.

Romeo and Antonio carried him to their car, and Antonio drove him away quickly to the hospital but Romeo stayed because of Sean.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You first kill your wife and now your son? How could you shoot your son!" I screamed and pushed him hard. Romeo stood in front of me and knocked Sean out so he could tie him down and lock him in Sean's bedroom.

"What was it? Who was it? What happened?" Harper asked. I broke down in her arms.

"Sean shot Cillian."

"Oh my god," Harper whispered and hugged me tightly, I suddenly felt a hand on my back. I turned around and saw Philip holding his arms out for me. I hugged him and cried even harder on his shoulder. It hurt so much.

He followed me into my bedroom that I shared with Romeo. I sat down on the bed and curled up, holding myself together while crying. I could feel Romeo sit down beside me, and run his hand up and down my back.

"Sit up, Amore," Romeo whispered and help me sit up. I covered my face with my hands and shook my head at myself. He kissed my head and held me from the side, pulling me onto his lap.

"He's okay. He's alive, he's breathing and everything is well. Antonio texted me when he got there." He whispered to me. I could hear his heart and it felt like I finally felt some of it too.
"He's just a kid, Romeo. It doesn't matter if he makes it out alive or not, that was a kid's life that was ruined because of what his dad wanted for him and not himself."

"We need to get away from here, with him. We need to. He can't end up like us." I looked up at him and wiped my tears away, nodding my head with him.

"We're gonna move away from this psychopath. Don't worry. Ti amo, mia principessa." Romeo told me.

I love you, my princess.

"Ti amo più, mio principe." I answered with a weak smile.

I love you more, my prince.

"I'm gonna marry you someday. I promise." He said and rubbed his hands in between my thighs, massaging them gently.

_______________________

HELLO EVERYONE. I hope you missed me. Guess what, I'm sick again. That's great! How are you guys doing? I hope you're feeling better than me.

I keep coughing like an old dying lady, but so be it.

Did you like this chapter? You better. Comment what you liked the most, and remember to vote. Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, followers, everything! I couldn't be more grateful for you guys.

Thank you so much. I love you<3