Levi's Letter

Year 892

"Dear, Levi Ackerman. As I write this letter to you, I have my regrets. You are the last letter I will write tonight and I just refuse to leave here without you knowing what you've done for me. In the year 850, my comrades and I were summoned to court to justify a hearing about Eren Yeager. It would also be the first time I would have ever met you. I remember thinking to myself, "what a stuck-up little man", please don't hurt me for this line. But, this is significant to my nickname for you, Tiny Tim. I know you hate it, but like it or not, I'll be giving you orders someday and you will have to like it.

I do not hate you. I do not hold any such grudges against you. And I do not blame you for my father's death. You tend to hold yourself accountable for deaths, and I will not let you continue to think that his was your fault. You are hard on yourself.

You've shown me and taught me what it means to be a soldier. You've shown me the rights anyone should. Sure, I don't beat people, but I know how to get a point across. I would never be as strong as I am today without you.

I wish I could stay. I really would if I could. But I'm selfish. But that doesn't go without saying that I will never stop thinking about you.

You don't need to show emotion in order for me to understand how you feel. You are tired, but for some reason, you never stop pushing. That is one thing I'll never understand.

What do you fight for?

Maybe one day I'll get that answer and finally see what you see.

People love to talk about your intimidating grey eyes that no one can read. But I can read you. I can see how you care, how you love. You are one man with one thousand stories to tell and I would be the person to stick around for those a thousand if you'd let me.

I see the way you adore the outside, the stars, the clouds. I would love to know why even if I sat there for hours. You are your own book.

Thank you. If I could sum it up into two words if those were the two words you could hear last. It would be. Thank you. You don't get as much appreciation as you deserve.

Love, (Y/n) (l/n)"

"Can't believe you didn't open it..." I say lowly as I rest the paper on his chest.

"What I fight for...I would like to say...It was for humanity and my comrades...But for the sake of the mood...I fought for someone like you..." He says as I take his hand that laid lightly on the bed.

"I really would've...I truly would've listened to your thousands of stories...Even if it took hours..." I say as I smile at him, weakly.

"You've done all too much...You can rest now, Levi," I say as I lower my head.

"Thank you," I say with tears coming out of my eyes.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Miss Kirstein, I hate to interupt...It's time for Levi's afternoon tea," A nurse comes in with a tray with hot, black, tea.

"2 pm," I say rubbing my thumb against his hand.

"I-I'm sorry?" She says with confusion as I let go of his hand and stand up, facing her with grief.

"2 pm...The time of death," I say, walking out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/n): Ahh! We made it to 1 mil! I'm late...Yes, but here is the, asked for, Levi Letter, I will probably upload more. Tell me which ones you want to here and I will write them!