unexpectedly falling for you

Heeseung knocked on Sunghoon's front door. Still no response. He exhaled heavily and typed in the passcode, hearing the door being unlocked. The house was dark and messy.

Crumpled papers everywhere, beer cans all over the coffee table and on the floor. He sighed and went to the kitchen, seeing his best friend sleeping, resting his head on the kitchen island as he had a wine glass in his hand.

"That's it. You can't keep being drunk like this, Sunghoon," he said before taking the glass away from him. He noticed there were three bottles of liquor in the sink.

"How much did you drink, Sunghoon? You're too drunk."

"Heeseung," the drunk surgeon murmured. Heeseung sat across from him and saw his tears trickling down.

"I can't find her..." Sunghoon sobbed. "Maybe you guys aren't meant to be," he said.

Sunghoon burst into tears and sat up, "I love her so much, Heeseung. I want to meet her again. You don't have any idea how much I prayed to God just to see her again."

"Sometimes, you are not meant to be with the person you like. Because a better person is waiting for you. You will find her someday, Sunghoon."

The drunk surgeon nodded slowly before falling back asleep. Heeseung frowned before wrapping his arm around Sunghoon's waist, supporting him so he doesn't fall.

He walked his drunk friend to the bedroom and put him into bed. "You're going to have a bad headache in the morning."

He took one last look at Sunghoon before leaving the room.

coming soon.