Photo

Author: this will be the photo we're going to mention in this chapter. Isn't she adorable?🤗❤️

———

NEXT MORNING

"Mommy?" Rose walked inside the kitchen, yawning.

Scarlett smiles and picked up her daughter, sitting her down and kissing her head. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?"

Rose nodded, "I did, mommy. What about you?" She asked, yawning again. What a cutie.

Scarlett turned her back on her daughter, cooking the pancakes. But also, because she's blushing. "It was great, baby. I slept well." She answered.

She did, all right. She was cuddled up with Y/N and it was the most amazing feeling ever. And she slept like a baby, she couldn't even remember the last time that she slept like that.

"Hey, baby? Can you go up to my room and wake Y/N up? Breakfast is ready." Scarlett said.

"Y/N?! She slept here?!" Rose asked, getting excited and not sleepy anymore.

Scarlett laughs, "Yes, love. Now go and wake her up."

"Okay, mommy!" Rose giggled and run away.

Scarlett chuckled, sitting down to wait for the two.

Minutes later, the two came down. And Scarlett literally beamed at the sight.

Y/N looked beautiful and so pure, her natural wavy hair is down and kind of messy. Her eyes were a bit puffy from crying, but she still looks so beautiful. She's got Rose in her arms, and it was so adorable because Rose's hair is also messy and her eyes were still bigger than usual because she just woke up.

In the back of her mind, Scarlett thought that this is what she wants to see every mornings.

"Good morning." Scarlett smiles.

"Good morning, Scarlett." Y/N husked in her morning voice.

Scarlett almost choked. Oh my god. Damn. She thought as her breath slightly hitched when she felt something between her thighs. It's too early for me to be horny, goddamnit. She thought.

Y/N sat Rose down before taking her seat. "Thank you for the breakfast." She said and smiles.

Scarlett shook her head when she heard Y/N's voice. She pushed away the thoughts and smiles, "Yeah, of course."

They started eating. Talking, giggling, smiling, and just being a cute little family.

Family. Scarlett thought, I should talk to Rose, if she approves, then I'll ask Y/N out. I like her, there's no doubt now.

"Scar? You okay?" Y/N asked when she noticed that Scarlett's in her thoughts.

Scarlett blinked back to reality. She nodded and smiles. "I'm more than good."

***

FEW HOURS LATER

"That must be super tough." Scarlett said, shaking her head.

After driving Rose to school Scarlett decided to come over at Y/N's house to see how she's doing. Because they did talked about Y/N's last mission, and she wanted to make sure Y/N's doing fine. And when she arrived, Y/N's team were there. It was good meeting them, they were with Y/N all these years and she's glad to know more about their experiences and such. And she actually learned a lot, especially with their jobs and Y/N's. And she just know how tough it is.

"It is tough." James said, nodding his head.

They're waiting for Y/N, she's taking a shower. She got carried away earlier when she was in the gym, it was also her way of releasing her stress.

"But anyway, enough with our jobs." Zayn said and grinned. "We thought at first that Y/N has a crush on you, we didn't know you guys are friends." He said, looking at Scarlett.

Scarlett furrow her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Ever since she joined the Army, she had your photo. She always have it with her, keeping it on her chest pocket and she'd always look at it, day and night. Especially before we go to battlefield." Harry answered for Zayn.

Scarlett's heart thumped, feeling happy. "Really?"

"Yeah, for six long years." John said. "It's kind of worn out now, considering the shit she's been through. But your photo is always with her. Even now, I think. She keep it on her wallet when we're not in our uniforms." He said, smiling.

"She's gonna kill us when she found out we told you, but we wanted you to know that she adores you." John said, chuckling.

"Thank you for telling me." Scarlett said, with a beautiful smile.

Just then, Y/N appeared and smiles widely when she saw the green eyed beauty. "Scar!"

"Hey, Y/N." Scarlett said, smiling. "I just wanted to check if you're okay, but your moms invited me for lunch."

"Yes, please. Join us for lunch." Y/N said, smiling. "Oh, you met my meet? Did they said something?" She asked, glaring at her team.

"Maybe." Scarlett said, smirking a little.

"Whatever they said, it's not true." Y/N said, shaking her head.

"Can I see your wallet, then?" Scarlett asked, smiling.

"What for?" Y/N asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I just want to." Scarlett shrugged.

"Okay." Y/N said and shrugged, she fished out her wallet and gave it to Scarlett. She watched in confusion as Scarlett took her wallet, smiling so big.

Scarlett opened the wallet, and true to what Y/N's team had said, a worn out picture of her was inside.

"Oh," Y/N nodded as she realized. She looked at her team, you all are dead. She mouthed to them and they all smiles sheepishly.

Scarlett looked at Y/N, smiling softly. Color red painted her cheeks, she's really happy to know such thing. "You keep a photo of me?"

"Well, yeah." Y/N answered and looked at Scarlett, there's no denying it. The actress literally saw it. "Could've have Rose's too. But I didn't have anymore time to actually take a photo with you holding Rose and print it out. I was due to leave early in the morning." She admitted, there's no reason to lie about that.

Scarlett bit her lip, fighting off the urge to cry. She just went and hugged Y/N. "I'm happy to know that."

Y/N smiles and closes her eyes, hugging Scarlett back.

"So," Zayn spoke. "We're not dead?"

Scarlett and Y/N pulled away, chuckling.

"No," Y/N said. "But I have something in mind." She said, smirking.

Her team sighed, accepting their fate.