part 6

Chapter 6 brothers stick together.

Ivan's POV

Slender's body falls to the ground. I just stand there angry. Why why did he do what he did? Was it frustration because they killed people. I pick up he's body and ues my sharingan to teleport us back to the real world than I deactivate my sharingan.
When I get back I see my team and Slender's team are fighting I activate my sharingan one more time and ues one of it's abilities black flames. Black flames is an extinguishable flame nothing can extinguish it not Evan water.

I ues the ability on Natsu who quickly Dodges it. Natsu and Yuri look at me with a horrified look.
"No i-it can't be, you you killed him!" Natsu yelled at me he comes at me with a red and blue knives.
But slender body begins to rise I back away and join my team.
"Please n-natsu Yuri s-stop t-there's no need to fight let's go. Ivan I'm s-sure you have many questions for me, B-but I can't answer them not at the moment."
Slender walks/limps over to me he puts his hand on the back of my head and hugs me. I can feel tears stream down his face.
He whispers into my ear.
"L-let us join you remember we're brothers and brothers stick together." Slender's body falls again but this time I fall to my knees and slam my fists on the ground in anger.

Sometime later we get slender and he's team to back to there underground bunker. They tend to their wounds. While slender lays in a bed slowly recovering. Bandages cover most of his upper body. "Is he going to be okay?" Cassidy asked in a low tone.
"Don't worry the Captain's been through worst."
"Yeah he has." I tell them Natsu looks a little mad.
"Ivan don't talk about him like you new him you and whatever family you had created him into the monster he is now. He's afraid of everyone after what happened he's own family turned him into a heartless beast and all you can say is."
Natsu! That's enough just let it go." "Yuri you're really starting to piss me off." I look to them then back to slender. He opens he's eye's and sits up, "it's good to see you again Ivan now if you have any questions now's the time to asked them."
" Why do you sound so casual? And why did you kill them?"

Slender takes a deep breath before he speaks.
"Well i think it would be better if I started from the beginning little brother."