part 7

Chapter 7. There's will be blood.
So this will be what lead up to slender killing the demon clan.

Slender's POV

I run into the chef's office. "You wanted to see me father?" Father looks at me, he looks mad but why? What happened.
"Slender sit now." I do what he says and sit down.
"Listen it's about your sister she's going on her first mission today." I jump up. "That's great. just let me get some stuff then I'll join her." "Did I say you could get up!" I sit back down.
"Now she's going on a three team squad and you'll stay here where we need you."
I look at him with shock. "F-father you can't let her go she's only 8 she can barely throw a shuriken let alone fight."
He slams his fist on the desk. "I know you have your doubts about this but she can handle herself and besides her team has a higher ranked Ninja with them. You have a mission as well slender."

"What is it?" "Your mission is there's been a few bandits who need to be disposed of that is your mission". He gives me a scroll with my missions details. I nod then exit I go home once I open the door my litt brother runs and hugs me I hug him back.
We break apart than he tells me.
"Hey listen I learned a powerful jutsu do you want to see?"
I ruffle his hair a little. "Maybe next time okay Ivan."
"He's been practicing ever since he got back from the academy."
I look to my left to see mom standing in the doorway wearing a green apron. I look back to Ivan and sigh. "Okay let me see your new jutsu little brother." He takes me to the backyard.

"Okay look look." He breathes in deep then. "Fire style Phoenix flame jutsu." He breathes fire that takes the form of a phoenix it then lands in the big lake we have. Once it hits the lake it explodes then the water falls back down. "Did you see it it's vary powerful." I ruffle his hair wich makes him smile. "That's very good but where did you learn that from?"
Before he could finish mother walk through the back door. We look at her she has tears in her eyes and father's by her. He motions for us to come inside.

We come in and sit down on the couch. "Slender Ivan I have some bad News for you two it's your sister Luna she's dead." Father's words echo inside my head over and over again. "No your lying where's Luna where's sister." I put a hand on Ivan's shoulder to calm him down. He ran upstairs to his room. I walk to my room as well. Once in my room I think to myself. Okay I've made my decision. I grab the two swords that mom and dad gave me. I get my mask then hop out of my window onto the rooftop and look over the village.
"Mother father forgive me." I shed a tear then I make my move.