You/Esdeath - Reunions

(Akame Ga Kill)

"Find her! And bring me the head of whoever dared to take my lover!"

At Esdeath's command, her troops moved out and turned the village upside down. Houses were stormed into, people were questioned and killed. Her troops used any means necessary for information but no one knew anything. Without any answers, her commanders all feared for what she would do when they returned without you. Esdeath had always taken care of them but there was no telling what would happen for failing to bring back the only thing she cared about.

"If you have something to say then speak. Do not waste my time."

The man quickly kneeled before her as he took of his hat.

"General Esdeath, I'm afraid that we weren't able to find her. None of the villagers knew of what happened to her. We left no stone unturned in search of Captain (l/n)."

Esdeath turned around to face what was left of the village.

"Take a group of men that you deem necessary enough to search the villages nearby. I want you to make it your top priority to find her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

He quickly leaves before Esdeath changed her mind and killed him.

"I will not rest until you're back in my arms, my love."

X

When you woke up, you found yourself restrained. You weren't sure what had happened to get yourself in this position but you made quick work of getting out of your restraints and killing those who had dared to take you. After grabbing anything of value, you ran until you couldn't run anymore. You're body gave out at a nearby village.

"She needs our help."

The man and his friends rushed to your side when they saw you fall. With the help of his friends, they took you to his place where you could rest and recover.

X

During your recovery, you had learned that you couldn't remember anything. It seemed like the last couple of years of your life had been erased. Your family was dead and you had no friends so you decided to stick around. The people who had found you ended up taking you in. You told them everything you could remember and how you had managed to escape. When they learned of your training, they begged you to teach them.

"So will you train us?! Please!! We need to be the best if we want to help the village."

They all gave you puppy dog eyes even they knew it wouldn't work on you.

"Are you sure? I'm not going to go easy on the three of you. If you really want to join the Imperial Army then I'm going to train you until your bodies give up."

"We're sure!"

Tatsumi answers for the three of them. With their mind made up, you worked them to the bone.