Secrets. 7

(Warning: Small sexual scene further into the chapter.)

Eren notices your body language and how frustrated you are as he gets into the car. "Fine I'll tell you one thing. There's a lot you don't know."

"Yea... so tell me chop chop you're taking too longggg."

"Don't fucking rush me." He looks at you clenching his jaw being clearly annoyed with how impatient you were being.

"Well I just did and you ain't gon do shit."

"Oh yeah?" You stayed quiet and observed his every movement. The way his hands grips onto the wheel displaying his veins, the way he'd look at you a few times as he drove. The way the sunset light hits him in the right places, The way he fixes his hair and adjusted his self on the seat. You watched everything.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

"You should be the LASTTT person saying that Eren."

"The fuck you mean? YOU was the one staring were you not?"

"No I wasn't... and besides that you are always staring at me."

"How would you know I'm staring at you if you're not looking at me? So you're the one staring." You stayed quiet not knowing what to say, I swear he's so damn annoying.

"Look who's quiet now... what happened to the bold Y/N I knew?" He says as he stops at the stop light turning his attention to you.

"Eren stop stalling." Your voice comes out stern as you point at him and he continues driving again once the light turned green.

"It's about your dad. What exactly do you know about him?"

"My sperm donor? What does you teaching me how to fight have to do with him?"

"Sperm donor? That's what you call him now?" He lets out a chuckle and you sighed while looking out the window.

"Yea... I'll never call him my "dad" hell to the no." You shook your head while scrunching up your nose, just the thought of you calling him your dad made you feel sick.

"So you must know about him then? No?"

"All I know is he's a two faced jerk who's abusive towards his children and only puts on a show for others when it benefits his ass." You say with much irritation and frustration in your voice then turned to Eren who had a concerned expression all over his face. "What? You feel bad for me now or something? You know it really hurt whenever I tried telling you how abusive he was towards me when we were younger and you'd just shut me out telling me I was "lucky" to be his daughter, and that I would never understand how hard life was. I just needed you Eren but you never believed me."

"Look I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't know then how hard it must've been. I wasn't open minded and I didn't know the true colors of your dad back then."

You remained silent; all you could hear were a few honks from passing cars and distant music, as well as laughter from children playing outside. The sunset was stunning, and you gazed at it because you always found comfort in looking at the sun.

"I understand how painful it is."

"How could you possibly understand Eren? Tell me."