11

"BANKAI!!" hehe

___________________________________________________________________

Unohana shouted as Infinite Void was dominated by the used technique that was never meant for play fights.

"Minazuki." She said menacingly.

Acidic blood cover the area they were in, it burned Gojo's sleeve which made him activate his Infinity again. 'What the hell is this!!? the curse energy she's giving off is not just a Special Grade Sorcerer level!! i hate to admit this but...... she's fucking stronger than me. the strongest creature I've ever met-

is Unohana Yachiru!' he admits that she was way stronger than he was.

As they were floating in the sky Unohana was holding her shortened sword with blood oozing out of it. There was some blood that got on her face which turned her into a skeleton since it was acidic blood but she quickly healed herself. 

'A technique that can kill the user if not used properly! she's risking her life for this fight!! she's a fucking psycho! tch!' Gojo thought he was already having a lot of problems fighting her, the only thing that was protecting him from the acidic blood of Minazuki was his Infinity.

After recovering her face she smiled crazily, she holds her zanpakuto tightly and lunges on Gojo in an alarming speed.

'fuck..I'm no match for her.. this it..' He thought.

Unohana's sword went pass through his Infinity pierced his throat.

"hah..I thought this was a play fight.. I guess this is what I get for underestimating a healer.." He said eyes slowly closing, falling from the sky.

Unohana chuckled.

She went to him on the ground and hold him in her arms.

"Who said that you'll die? this is just a mere play-fight" She laughed and started to heal him.

Gojo's eyes opened and looked at Unohana's own eyes.

"You.. healed me? why?"His voice was hoarse.

She chuckled "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to go that far.. I'm not gonna let you die, this is just a play-fight right?" She mocked.

"You confuse me." Gojo deadpanned 

"What was that last technique you used?" Gojo asked.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

After Unohana fixed her hair they started to go back at school, it was 8 pm after all. Unohana already explained to Gojo her Bankai and zanpakuto. She also explained her braided hair, which was because of the scar Zaraki gave her, she introduced Zaraki to him saying  that he was the man who gave her pleasure in fighting.

They were now in Jujutsu Tech, three students seeing them go back this late and wondering why their Male Teacher was bloody and limping putting his arms around Unohana's neck for support.

"What the hell?!" Itadori yelled.

"What the.." Megumi was speechless this was a sight he never expected.

"Who the hell is this woman??!" 'and whats with the weird hair?' The orange-haired girl was confuse.

"Oh Kugisaki, Itadori this is your other teacher.. Unohana Ya-" He stopped after receiving an intense glare covered up with a smile from Yachiru.

"I mean- Unohana Retsu!" He corrected cheerfully to hide the fact that his injury eyes hurt after Unohana went pass through his Infinity.

"May I ask what your name is??" Unohana asked the orange-haired girl nicely.