Prologue Pt3 Pits of Hell

No one's POV

It was the next say and everyone had gathered up and were taken to the Labyrinth for their very first combat training.

Meld: Listen up! Everyone helps each other in the Labyrinth. No matter what, got it?

Everyone: Got it!

Meld led Sora and others into the dungeon once everyone had finished their preparations. They were separated into a few groups since the dungeon was hazardous. The first group had Kouki, Shizuku, Kaori, and Ryutaro.

Sora and Hajime were in the last group and at the back of the group. Since the two were the weakest, no one wanted them in their party. Everyone took turns in combat and effortlessly made their way to the lower levels after leaving the first floor. Since all of the students were cheaters, they quickly broke through to the 20th level, even though they had no battle experience.

Meld: Next! Hajime Nagumo! Sora Yatagami!

Hajime stood up to the front with a knife in his right hand. He looked in front at the skewered dog-like Magic Beast and looked at it nervously.

Hajime:...

Meld: How about it? The others have weakened it for you so you can give it the killing blow. I know your class isn't a combat one, but you still have to know how to defend yourself.

Hajime: Thanks for the consideration...

Sora just finished dealing the final blow to his opponent, by using transmute to create a pit hole before killing it. Hajime saw this and he approaches the weakened creature and crouches one knee in front of it, staring at it and formulating a plan to destroy it.

Hajime: It looks so weak, but it's still not dead. Well, just to be safe...

He put his right hand on top of the monster's head after putting his knife on his left palm.

Hajime: Transmute!

The monster collapses on the ground as Hajime uses his Transmute power to shut off the opponent's movements effectively, and he stabbed the monster to death with a knife at the end.