•35• Infinity fortress arc

"This is way earlier than we thought."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝If you want to die so badly just ask for it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

NEXT THING, They knew all of them are got transported inside, this fortress of the biwa woman that holds the upper rank four for now replacing hantengu after you defeated it.

Most of them expected to got seperated one another but they fell down all the pillars, including tanjiro and the rest to the part of the fortress, where the twelve kizuki took part on battle's in order to surpassed other's rank.

Blood battle field.

Muzan, clearly planned this to wiped out all the demon hunters, if they continued proceeding their way to turn him into a human. Then he shall release his greatest weapon.

"Nakime, Release Maya. And make sure to set the pillars there, let's see how far they can survive..."

With by voices inside the biwa woman's heart, hearing the voice of her master due to his words. She obeyed it and gathered them all together on this blood battle field.

"Where are we is this a battle field?"

Tanjiro mouthed, seeing everyone was gathered but the water pillar was besides him. Giyu was observing the place therefore he felt something bad was about to happen.

"Kyaah. This place was not good!" Mitsuri.

"Kanroji! Keep your voice down!" Obanai.

"Is he planning to massacre us all?" Sanemi.

"I think so." Gyomei.

"This isn't good." Shinobu.

"Calm yourself down and observe the place.." Muichiro.

Hearing their commotion was enough to made tanjiro also observe the place perhaps zenitsu,inosuke, and kanao is with each other's side. They stood by pairs.

When by the time Tanjiro sniffs the air. His heart started beating so fast slowly glancing behind him with a horror look. It seems like the water pillar notice his terror. He did the same but when he looks.