↳ Twenty-One

𝟮𝟭. 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘

❝Wise men say

❝Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

HER EYEBROWS FURROWED, discovering nothing but books and random papers during the search. Putting down a small stack of paper bacon into its rightful place, all she found were old school files and some old and unused textbooks. They never found a small metal that they could have used as a key to unlock the storage room door. Y/n felt defeated, she couldn't keep searching anymore since she had become exhausted after exploring for a while.

Some shelves were dusty, she didn't want to rummage around these parts in fear of finding things that she didn't want to catch sight of. She stood up properly once again, turning to the young man who was busy scanning another shelf. "Have any luck?" She heard him question her, he must have noticed that she stood back up. Adjusting the strap of her camera, a frown appeared on her lips as soon as a heartbeat passed.

"Unfortunately, I didn't," the aspiring photographer shook her head. A distressed sigh escaped the boy's lips, thinking of the possible ways on why this situation has happened to the two of them. He figured that Gopal had set this up on purpose after their conversation during lunchtime. That was probably the reason why he called Amy when she entered the classroom. Y/n didn't have her phone so it was a possibility he told the Caucasian girl to borrow it.

The intelligent element was quick to figure out how this had happened, he soon figured that this situation wouldn't be possible without the assistance of a teacher. A teacher doesn't lock out students inside a room for no reason, someone must have convinced a teacher to give them the key to the storage room. The only one gullible enough to agree to that was Teacher Papa. Although he didnt want to know how they'd manage to convince him.

He could only imagine the offers and bribes that Gopal suggested. With his solar ball floating around and following him, he stopped what he was doing before turning to the female with locks of (h/c). She remained quiet, trying to jump and see what was above that had caught her attention. He approached her in bewilderment and soon she stopped trying to hop, feeling the new presence joining her side.

She turned to Boboiboy Solar and pointed towards a certain area. "Is that what I think it is?" She pointed her finger while asking the elemental hero in curiosity. Solar decided to check what it was and to his surprise, it was a way out of the room. "An air vent," Boboiboy Solar confirmed her thoughts with a single nod. "Wouldn't hurt to at least try and check it out if we can escape through there, right?" Y/n tilted her head to the side, hoping for an answer.