...Swan Dive but different....

A/N: This is from "One hell of a killer rabbit" chapter: "War day 2: I am simply one hell of a bunny!"

As soon as Mei started humming, I knew that she would instantly make me witness the next big what if that would be me... I was sooo not looking forward to it. It was just a couple of seconds before I was in a fight with Kacchan.

In fact I was now in a close combat with the stupid Dandelion. He tried to use his quirk in order to hurt me the moment I stepped foot on the roof. Too bad he used a right hook. It was such a predictable move that I simply grabbed his hand and redirected his hand do the ground making him shoot up he moment he released his explosion.

I see you are as stupid as ever!

A right hook!

Haven't you learned anything from our last fight?

Ohh be warned I'm not holding back anymore!

....

What the hell?!

I feel like murdering someone...

This isn't good.

I can totally see what is about to happen here...

Make it stop!

MEI!

Please make it stop!

PLEASE!

I am sure I will be killing Kacchan here!

I was waiting for him to come down or more like fall down. Against my expectation however, he used the situation he was in as an advantaged and began using his explosions to get to me faster.

Stupid!

This is just child's play!

NONONONO!

I know what I will do!

I feel it!

This bloodlust!

This is bad!

Ahhhh I am sure I am a villain here....

But why?!

I always wanted to be a he-

OHHH!!!!

I... think I get it now...

Even though I hadn't thought about him using the air around him making him shoot straight at me, it was still not hard to avoid the attack and simply duck while also step to the side and then stand up and kick him to the side.

*Sigh*

I want to stop myself!

I know the outcome and I am sure no one likes it.

Why did we even jump to this possible future?

WHY!

Because of all the force he was flying towards me and the kick I managed to land on him, he was now send flying towards the next building and went through the first outer layer of the house. Seeing that I walked over to the edge of the building.