Bridge Guardians: part 2

3rd person POV:

The fight was on...

Kiryu: ORA!

Punching the first one who dared to step forth first, Kiryu sent the shinobi flying as the rest drew their weapons.

Majima:(smirks)

The Uchiha's eyes turned red as he began to fight his side of foes.

(Sharingan)

His reaction time and speed increased as he dodged and attacked the enemy Shinobi

Sakura: Wha!

Not as capable of knocking out foes, Sakura focuses more on dodging and keeping Tazuna away from harm.

(Swoosh)

Dodging a vertical sword slash, Kiryu, stepped on the blade, then decked the ninja across the face, knocking him into his allies, building up more heat that surrounded him.

Raising his arm, Kiryu blocked multiple punches from a few shinobi, before spin kicking to force them back.

Rushing in, Kiryu let out a combo of punches before knocking the two over with a real kick across the head.

Seeing a ninja throwing kunai, Kiryu tilted his head to let the blade pass him and towards Majima.

(Clang)

Deflecting with his knife, Majima continued to handle his foes.

Finding a shinobi trying to stab him, Majima grabbed their wrist and slashed their arm, before headbutting them.

Holding his knife in a reverse grip, Majima jabbed the butt of the dagger into the head of an attacking enemy, stunning them long enough for the Sharingan user to hook his leg around the enemy's neck and bring them to the ground where he knocked them out.

Sakura: There are so many of them... Why are they attacking one by one?

She blocked a barrage of shurikens with her kunai.

Majima: The majority are nothing but clones. There aren't as many as they want us to think!

Sakura:?

Sakura: If that's the case... Let's do it too!

Throwing her own barrage of shurikens, Sakura cast the clone jutsu on her throwing stars, making them seem as if there was more than there was.

Seeing which ones reacted, Sakura was able to determine who was the real threat.

Sakura: Got you now-

Shinobi: WHAAAA!?

Having thrown a ninja over to Sakura's side, Kiryu and Majima, after defeating their side of foes.

Majima, disabling them with precise cuts, and Kiryu having beaten his to a bloody pulp.

Sakura:... Why are you two so strong?