Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade

Wolfcrafter2026 am I allowed to call this Wolf Week or something like that? I feel like I need your approval.

Also for this to make sense (and because I want to and say so) this will be related a little to Ghostbur from the DreamSMP.
To be clear, this won't take place in any lore or streams.
This is just my way of having this one shot make sense...
------------

"Come on, Friend!" You smile, walking through the woods with your brother's blue sheep.

Its been hard as a ghost. You and your brother were irreparable. So when Wilbur begged to die, you did too. After Wilbur was gone, you requested for Phil to kill you too.

And the father of the year award goes to Philza Minecraft; for killing his own daughter and son!

Befores you knew it, both you and Wilbur were turned into ghosts.

"Friend! We can eat when we get to Techno's!" You complain to the sheep as he stops to eat more grass.

"Hello?" You hear a voice.

"Tommy?" You call put as you see a shadow walk towards you. You guess again, "Phil? I thought you were under house arrest?" It came closer, "Oh! Ranboo! How's Mich- You are not any of my friends." You say as you see the shadow clearly.

"Uh, hey." It was a boy about your age, 19 (A/N: Haha! They're older than you Tommy). He was pretty cute.

"H-Hi." You blush. "I'm Ghost/n. And this is my brother's sheep, Friend."
The boy stared at the sheep, "He's very... Blue."

"Yep! Me and my brother's sweaters complement Friend's blue coat!" You cutely hug the sheep.

"Your sweater indeed does. I'm Varian by the way." Varian holds out his hand for you to shake. You slightly jump back before realizing it was just a regular hand shake. You step forward and shake his hand, "Sorry. I've just been through... a lot."

"So," You start floating towards Technoblade's house, carrying Friend's leash, "You wanna go with us?" "Uh, why not." Varian shrugs as he follows you.

You started to ramble, practically telling him your entire life story.

Varian smiled the entire time.

Buuuuuuuut a ghost and a human could never be.

"And we're here!" You smile, knocking on a house door, "Ooooooh Techno!" You cutely yell through the door.

The door swings open to reveal a giant scary man who looks exactly like a pig.
"I will get the polar bears." He says in a monotone voice.
"But Techno!" You whine, "Me and Friend just wanna hang out with you!"
"No." And with that the door slams closed.
"Awww. Well that was a bust." You frown and pat Friend.

Varian didn't like seeing you sad so he knocked on the door himself.

The door opens to see the angry pig man.

"Uh. H-Hi, Mr. Techno, Sir. M-My friend and her brother's sheep seem to want to hang out with you. Might you make an exception just this one time?" Varian nervously asks.

Techno peers out of his house to see you holding Friend on the stairs, trying to hold back tears.

"Fine." Techno groans, "Ghost/n, would you like t-" He gets cut off by you hugging him tight. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" You smile. "I instantly regret this." Techno deadpans. You let go of him, "Come on, Friend!" You smile as you enter the house, Friend following.

Techno groans before closing the door on Varian's face.

Varian stands there not sure what to do.

The door opens to reveal you. "Thank you for getting him to let me hang out." You lean and gently press your lips to Varian's

"I CAN STILL KICK YOU AND THE DUMB SHEEP OUT!!!" Techno yells.

"Oop." You pull away, "Gotta go. Hope you get home safe! Bye!" You close the door after entering the house once more.

Varian stands there with a goofy smile.

"GET OFF MY PORCH!!!" Technoblade screams.

-------
Author's Note

I hope this satisfies you.

I know this is a TTS book not Dream SMP one, but it was still a Varian X Reader one shot, so I think that counts.

Great! Now I'm getting DSMP Varian X Reader ideas! But maybe that's a good thing-

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 725