Chapter 1 The Meeting

🍪 Narrator P.O.V🍪

It was a cold, snowy day... You was walking back home covered in snow and freezing.

"G-got to h-head back home..." y/n spoke.

A cold breeze blew into your face and you suddenly passed out from being too cold.

🌼🌼🌼

"Ugh..." You mutter as start you to wake up. You look around at your surroundings and see a fireplace.

"You're finally awake miss! Are you okay?" Someone said.

"I think so," y/n said.

You look at the person who's talking to me. It's a cookie, he has long black hair with a white stripe at the top, beautiful red eyes and a princely looking outfit then you suddenly realise where you are and who this man is.

"Oh! Prince Dark Choco Cookie!" Y/n speaks then curtsy.

"Call me Dark Choco," He spoke happily with a big grin on his face.

"O-okay your- Dark Choco!" Y/n replied. "I must get going back home."

"Oh, wait! Is it okay if I ask you something?" Dark Choco Cookie asked

"Of course!"

"Can we be friends?" Dark Choco answered.

"Sure!! The name's y/n/f!" You shouted.

I walk out of his castle ready to go home.

🍪 A/n🍪
Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try write some more later!! OH AND TELL ME IF MY STORY IS GOOD OR IF IT NEEDS IMPROVING! THANK YOU NOW BYE!!!