[Taekook] Who Do You Really Love?

(If you've watched "Bad Buddy", you would know this scene 😭)

Jungkook places down the small foam on the floor and also placed the pillow. He looks up as he sees Taehyung, getting on his bed and stared at him.
"Can I sleep shirtless?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.

He grabbed a shirt and threw it at the older.
"I haven't washed it yet" Jungkook says. Taehyung stared at the shirt, smiling before sniffing it.
"It still smells good" Taehyung says, laughing and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, are you awake?" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs.
"Yeah" Jungkook says and Taehyung bit his bottom lip.
"Jungkook, do you like her?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook frowns, even though he can't see the older's face.

"Do you?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung sighs.
"How about this... We answer at the same time in the count of three" Taehyung says and he starts counting.
"3...2... 1" Taehyung finishes counting and Jungkook gulped.
"No" Jungkook says.
"Yes" Taehyung says. Taehyung sighs in relief, smiling.

"That's a relief" Taehyung says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip. He's startled as Taehyung sat up, staring at him, trying not to cry.
"Do you think she will like me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"If you were her, would you like me?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook stared at him. Luckily, it was dark, Taehyung can't see his glossy eyes.

"I... Hate you" Jungkook says before turning to his side. Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.
"I was just asking... I'm sure she'll like me, I'm hot and handsome" Taehyung says and Jungkook just kept quiet.

"Anyways... Goodnight... "