Pretty Flower

(Requested by TAE-KOOK1234 💜)

Six boys walked inside the weird forest they had saw. They frowned, this forest is different from the others. Tree leaves are in color white but is glowing, the twigs on the ground was covered with glitters but is also pretty.

"Hello!" They heard, frowning. They all looked around until Taehyung spots what it is.
"Hyungs! A fairy!" Taehyung says and the fairy smiled before turning to a human. He looked human, except his ears are pointy and he had wings.

"Hello, welcome to our kingdom!" The fairy says, smiling.
"I am Jungkook" The fairy says, bowing. They bowed back, smiling.
"So... " Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as he starts coughing.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks but is shocked as he sees what the fairy's hand looked like. It had blood, it was the hand he used to cover his mouth when he coughed.
"Can we help you? You're sick" Hoseok says and Jungkook smiled.

"It's okay" He says and they all disagrees.
"No, we want to help" Namjoon says and the others agreed.
"Moonlight lily" They heard, seeing another fairy.
"Noona... " Jungkook says and the woman sighs.
"Jungkook, please... I don't wanna lose you" She says and Jungkook sighs.

"Noona... If that's what the moon goddess to happen, then let it... " Jungkook says and she shook her head.
"I won't let that happen" She says, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Where can we get that?" Yoongi asks and the woman pointed at the mountain.
"It'll be hard... Don't bother" Jungkook says, smiling. The six stared at each other before starting their journey.

They finally got it, they got the flower. They ran there but sees a commotion. They saw Jungkook's sister, frowning as they stared at her.
"You guys are too late... But, Jungkook told me that it's okay, he's in a peaceful place now... " She says and they gasps as she slowly disappeared.

"What's happening?" They asked and she smiled.
"We're going to disappear now... We were never real" She says before she disappeared. Everything disappeared, they didn't even get to know Jungkook. They stared at the flower, and it just turned to a completely normal flower...

 They stared at the flower, and it just turned to a completely normal flower