Chapter 2 The Surprise

Y/N/F means your flavour cookie, Y/N means your name, F/C means favourite colour and E/C means eye colour, P.O.V means your point of view also F/F means favourite flowers.
_______________________________________________________________________

Y/n/f goes back to her little, smelly hut and starts to eat some stamina jellies.

You sigh and start to think about what happened today...

Y/n started to think about the handsome prince, then you suddenly blush.

"I'm not in love with the prince... Right?!" You scream. "I should just take my mind off of it! Maybe I should read," You get a book and started reading it.

*******It turns to night*******

You yawned and moved closer to your puny bed.

🌼🌼🌼

🍫At Dark Cacao Castle🍫

"Come here, my son," Someone said.

"Yes, Father." They replied.

"They" was the Prince

"Young Prince you must set off on a journey to stop the war. You have 4 months to train, use that time wisely." The King spoke.

"I won't disappoint you, Father!" Dark Choco grinned.

🌹The next day🌹

🍫Dark Choco's P.O.V🍫

The weather today is snowy as always and my training starts today! I fancy a walk... I get out of the castle and I look at my surroundings. I keep on strolling for a few minutes until I crashed into something or someone.

"Ow!" The someone says while looking at me. "Crumbs! I'm so sorry Your Highness! I-I didn't mean to..."

I come to and look at this cookie, it's the maiden from yesterday! She looks so... gorgeous!!

I gave her a big smile and responded.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."

"A-alright... Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are beautiful?" The maiden questioned and blushed immediately.

I was taken aback and all of a sudden I started blushing too!

"I didn't mean to say that! Umm... I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Y/F/C!" She laughed awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Y/N," I acknowledged her.