1- Meet Boboiboy

The Next Day

Y/n's P.O.V

I was skipping towards Ojichan's Kokotiam shop- more likely running there. I couldn't help myself since i was so excited on meeting Ojichan's grandson.

He always talk about this Boboiboy everytime i helped him at the shop, the way he tells me. I can already tell this boy is kind.

I was also carrying a plastic container that was full of Mochi inside of it. I want Boboiboy to taste the goodness of mochi!

The gang already tasted it when i just first arrive in Pulau Rintis and that was few years ago. So i wanted Ojichan's grandson taste it next!

Since you know? Sharing is caring right?

Once i was near the shop, i can see the gang there and a boy with a orange jacket and a dinosaur cap on his head.

'That must be Boboiboy!' I thought happily, i quickly ran towards them and heard Gopal talking about someone?

"She's always fast and very quiet footstep you won't even know if she's already beside you" I heard Gopal said those words, i was curious on who he was talking about.

So i went behind him and asked. "Who were you talking about Gopal?"

Third Person's P.O.V

The Idian boy screamed in fear and fell off of his chair, he didn't expect Y/n would suddenly go up behind him and just talked out of no where.

"Gopal daijobudesuka? I apologize for startling you...." Y/n quickly apologized, clearly she didn't mean to scare the boy. She helped Gopal stand back up on his feet, having a worried and concern look.

"Mmm..... It's fine you always do that anyway" Gopal spoke, having a poker look and sat back down on his chair. Y/n just chuckled nervously before looking at the Dino cap boy.

Seeing that he was already looking at her with a curious expression.

"Konichiwa! Watashi wa Y/n desu!" The lavender haired girl introduced, having a big grin on her face and an excited tone, Boboiboy just stared at her. He was getting more confused since he didn't understand a single word the lavender haired girl said.

"She said her names Y/n" Ying helped the confused boy out and translated what her friend said. Since she noticed the dino cap boy was completely clueless.

Boboiboy just nodded his head and looked at Y/n.

"Hi, my name is-"

"Your name is Boboiboy right? Ojichan always keep talking about you a lot." Y/n cutted the dino cap boy's sentence, letting out a small giggle.

Boboiboy was scratching his cheeks while having a embarrassed look on his face, it was obvious he wasn't used to talking with other people or kids. Especially when he doesn't know them.

He was also embarrassed about the fact his grandfather was talking a lot about him here in Pulau Rintis.

"Oh Gopal, who were you talking about couple of minutes ago?" Y/n asked her Indian friend, her eyes were holding pure curiosity about the person they were talking about before she arrived.

"Oh.... Ummm..."