Chapter 20

After closing the pizzeria, William drove the two of you back to his place.

Shocker.

William fumbled with his keys and finally got the door open, leading you inside.

You look around a bit and spot Michael laying in the couch. He looked as if he was sleeping.

You sigh gently, thinking William would wake him up. But instead William just walked straight upstairs, presumably to his room.

You huff, shaking your head. You walk over to the couch and sit down, playing with Michael's hair.

Michael's eyes batted open and he smiled, leaning into your touch.

"We're home." You say, looking down at him.

He shifted so his head laid in your lap, "hi mommy.." he said.

You froze for a split second, turning red just a bit. You laughed it off though, chuckling.

"Hi Mikey.." you say, shaking your head.

He smiled up at you.

"How come you're down here? Why don't you go lay in your room?" You ask, humming.

"I didn't wanna be upstairs without my dad being home." He grumbled.

"Well we're home now.."

It goes silent.

Being quiet, Michael looks at you. "Are you and my dad like.. together together now?" He asks.

You froze again, "Funny you ask.. we uh.. we just made it official earlier today.." you say, nervously.

Michael just squinted his eyes up at you, sitting up and moving from your hand that was in his hair.

"So.. you're officially his girlfriend.." Michael scoffed.

You frown, feeling bad.

"Michael.."

"I hate him." Michael said, curling up and shaking his head. "I hate him so much." He said.

He then stood up, crossing his arms and looking down.

"I'm sorry." Michael said.

You stood up, standing in front of him. You didn't say anything.

He looked up at you before inching closer to you.

You two slowly got closer, the gap between your bodies finally closed as he pulled you into a hug.

You hugged him back, tightly. You were scared he was going to kiss you for a second. But simply, he hugged you.

You pulled away and rubbed Michael's arm, "head upstairs alright? Go get some sleep in your room."

"Will I actually be able to sleep tonight?" He asked, pursing his lips.

You roll your eyes and blush, "yes.. now go." You say.

He turned on his heels and made his way upstairs.

You just stood downstairs by yourself for a moment, looking around. But after a while you headed upstairs and to William's room.

You enter his room, taking your pants off before hopping in bed. You wrapped your body around William only to feel him lazily turn and wrap his limbs around you instead.

"Goodnight, will.." you whisper.

You only got a quiet snore in return.

——
Another short chapter- also idk if y'all saw BUT- I think I know what I wanna do for the end of this story. And it gets kinda dark, so ig prepare for that-