Chapter 15

-3rd POV-

The atmosphere was silent, nobody spoke a word as Akari guide Rimuru and Y/N towards somewhere despite Rigurd's effort to stop them. Their small trip was interrupted by a small explosion that appear.

Rimuru: What's that?

Y/N: Let's go check that out first.

They made their way toward small alley were Benimaru was confronting Grucius, Mjurran was tending a lightly wounded Youm.

Benimaru: Move....

Grucius: Not when you are loosing your cool like that.....

Benimaru: You think I'm losing my cool?! If I have lost my cool, I would've have killed all three of you!!

It was clear that Benimaru was enraged. Grucius shouted Mjurran to run and he goes in for the attack.

Benimaru: I said stay the fuck DOWN!!

Benimaru sends a shockwave that send Grucius flying. He then grabs his throat harshly.

Rimuru: Stop Benimaru!

Benimaru quickly turns around in surprise. He threw Grucius away and bows down to Rimuru.

Rimuru: What's going on here.

Benimaru: Rimuru-sama, this barrier that was set up by this woman prevents us from using magic and weakens us. Because of that so many of our-

Rigurd: Benimaru!

Realize what he almost did, he shuts his mouth but Y/N was not an oblivious person, he quickly understand what is going on.

Y/N stares at her, it was clear that in his eyes there was bloodlust.

Y/N: This woman......

Youm who was finally awake, slowly gets up and bows infront of Rimuru.

Youm: Rimuru-sama, I'm not trying to betray you, it's just that I'm trying to protect Mjurran over here.

Rimuru: Mjurran?

Rimuru eyes fall on a girl with green hair and blue eyes.

Mjurran: You should have abandoned me....

Youm: Don't say something like that.....

Grucius turns back into his human form and kneel as well.

Grucius: Rimuru-sama, I'm not in any position to say this but, please hear her out.

Mjurran: That's enough both of you, I don't deserve your protection, not after that tragedy.

Rimuru: Tragedy?

The atmosphere fall silent again, Mjurran simply just walk toward somewhere while the others followed her. They all soon arrive at place where bodies of all monsters resident that live in Tempest lay lifelessly.

Rimuru simply stood in silent, he wasn't able to process the dead residents of his nation. Y/N expected this but he still couldn't keep his composure when he saw the corpses.

Goblin Councilor: The humans were cruel... They did not left a single one out of their sight..... We let them in as your rules but-

Rigurd: Shut up...

The councilor shuts up upon realization.

Mjurran: Non of this wouldn't have happen, if I hadn't set up the barrier.

Rimuru: This woman.....

Great Sage: Answer, there are 3 barriers, the barrier that individual Mjurran set up was a Anti-magic barrier and it has no effect in weakening monsters.