[ch:2] 33

Previously
It was you with Sam, Eunji and Rin. The second picture was you with Rin walking alone somewhere. You are staring worryingly at the camera. The third one was a blurry picture of you holding Rin's hands and presumably running.

If the fact that you are hanging out with poor nerds got out. Not only can Lily get you kicked off the cheer squad. You will also lose your popularity status.
Lily smiked, her brown eyes glinted dangerously under her aesthetic led strip lights.

Finally! Lily will get the head cheerleader spot that she always deserved. Lily is tired of reading popular drama articles about you, she is sick of the thousands of likes on your Insta pics. Get ready to be dethroned, Y/n Williams, the Queen of Eudaimonia Academy.

Lily giggled quickly creating a new cheersquad Elites,  group chat that excluded you.

-

"Did you see that black suv!?"
"Yes. It definitely followed us. Do think it got my home address?"
"Probably not. I tried my best to make sure it didn't. If only I caught that dumbass taking pics of us infront of the cafe. "
"You couldn't help it, F/n-chan. You ran into dead-end didn't you? "
"If only I could climb that wall like I climbed on Mark. "

Rin blushed and laughed.
"F/n-chan stoppp! "
"Lol. Anyways should I tell Mark about that creepy person..? "
"No..
"Why not? The more people know the safer we are right?"
" We don't know what's going on so the less people we involve the better."
"What if its some weirdo who follows me on Insta-"
"F/n-chan please... Can you keep this between us? I don't.. I am sorry. "
"No it's fine. I will. Can you stay here with me for a minute as I call Ms. Fae to pick me up?"

"You should stay the night. My parents are home. Even with someone trustworthy, I don't want you on the streets after what happened today. "
"Hmmm... Okay! Wait does that mean we are having a sleepover?"
"Hmm I guess we are? "
"Yayy!" You cheered and run after Rin into her house.

Yato sighed in relief as he watched you and Rin get into the small house on his mini laptop. He switched cameras to Rin's bedroom.

Unfortunately the suv had spotted him and he couldn't escort Rin safely to her house. The people in the suv weren't your average stalker. They were trained professional. He would know. Yato has worked in the dark web and along side assassins before. Not mention he has been stalking Rin and unfortunately you for about a year now.

The only reason You and Rin even spotted the car is because of Yato. This might have risked his identity. He needs to figure out at least one person's identity from the car.

Next day

You came to school today with hair care and styling products. Some scissors, expensive hair oils and such. Why? Because you wanted to pamper and spend time with Shizou. He is a nice guy. That will all change soon when he has cooking classes with Rin and immediately instantaneously combusts into this batshit crazy yandere. Before that happens and you inevitably have to distance yourself from Shizuo; You wanted to thank him for saving your ass from commiting suicide that one time. You still don't know why you couldn't control your body that time. Hmm... whatever.

During lunch, Lily and Eunji was absent, Satoshi blushed every time you both made eye contact whereas Margaret refused to make eye contact with you. Sam and Rin seemed a bit distant and you didn't see Yato stalking Rin from anywhere. Strange

Margaret almost jumped as 5 girls wearing cheer outfit approached your table.

Cheerleading Elite squad

Lily was with them
"Hiiii " They all said simultaneously while striking a pose. This got the whole cafeteria's attention.
"Oh how low the mighty queen has fallen " Remarked one of them  ,,quietly,,

"Miss F/n Williams. Listen, there is no easy way to say this but we all unanimously decided that you are no longer a part of the cheer elite squad. "  Lily said trying to hide her smirk. She couldn't sleep all night thinking about your reaction.

You would screamed at her obviously but would you cry? threaten her? throw a tantrum maybe or maybe you will fall on your knees and beg Lily. Okay ignore the last part. But holy shit Lily couldn't wait--
"I am sorry.. ? for um not being a proper um..." you blinked a million times but not a single drop of tear came out.

You didn't even know Brittany was in the cheer squad elite.. urltra... or whatever. It was really hard to fake such strong emotions on the spot. Like every bad youtuber apology you started rubbing your eyes and sighing deeply.

5 hidden journalists of the newspaper club, who are scattered all around the cafeteria, focused and zoomed in on your face. Trying to catch a glimpse of your tears for the article thumbnail. Nothing.
Xiang who sat at a prime viewing table, used cctv camera footage to zoom in on your face just to see your tears.

"I am so sorry for being a bad cheerleader. *weird face rubbing* I have had this coming for a long time. As much as this hurts me *massive sigh* for the nationals it's best if I leave and my spot goes to a talented and passionate person "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.