ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL

Marinette

"Marinette, wake up! You're going to be late for school again!" My kwami said making me get up from bed and quickly put on a green top,black Jeans and a pair of green and black sneakers. I rushed to school and entered the class just as the bell rang making everyone turn their attention to me. "Hey Mari!" Chloe said excitedly from her seat and I smiled back at her  making everyone stare in shock. I was getting really uncomfortable with the stares so I just went back to my seat next to Felix.

I saw that he hadn't noticed me because he was busy on his phone so I said hi. "Hey Feli-" he cut me off with a cold glare ,then his eyes widened as if he realized that it was me. "Hi Marinette." He replied with a small smile and went back to texting. I didn't feel like being alone this morning so I tried to talk to him. "So should I call you Felix or maybe a nickname." This seemed to grab his attention because he immediately switched off his phone and asked, "a nickname?"

"Yeah, since we're kind of,like, friends now." "Friends?" He looked at me like I had grown a second head and I immediately regretted what I said and wished I had shut up. "Well, I thought that- since you helped me yesterday, I thought we were...you know what, never mind. Just pretend I didn't say anything!" I mumbled feeling embarrassed before pulling my sketch book on the table and began to draw. "No! I didn't mean it like that, it's just... I've never really had a friend before." He mumbled the last part. "Well, I'm honoured to be your first friend. So about that nickname." I said excitedly. "What do you have in mind?" He asked. "How about Feli?" "It sounds horrible. Try again." I thought about it for a while then an idea came to mind.

I was grinning like a crazy person and he looked like he was starting to regret his decision. "How about... Fefi!" His eyes widened to the size of saucers. "There is no way I'm letting you call me that. It's fucking stupid! "He exclaimed making all heads turn in our direction. Including miss Boustie's.

Huh,when did she get here?

"I'm happy to see that you and Marinette are getting along but please refrain from using that kind of language in my classroom!" She exclaimed and I stifled a giggle. He turned to glare at me and mouthed,'I'll get you back for this'

I went back to drawing new designs for Kagami in my sketchbook. We both bonded a year earlier when I needed someone to model clothes for me. It turns out she has this side of her that is into fashion and modeling. "Nice designs." Felix complimented andi blushed a Little. "T-thanks,Fefi." I said mockingly. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under by now.

"Miss Boustie,Marinette just told the new student I'm an attention seeking liar!" An annoying voice said. "Marinette how could you ?". "She's such a bitch!". "Fucking whore!" Those were some of the things my former friends said the moment Lyla burst into tears. "*scoffs* you people are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!". "Lyla, Marinette is sitting at the back of the class,how could you have heard her if no one else did?"Felix asked making everyone turn to Lyla for an explanation. "Oh, it must be my lying disease again. I'm so  sorry Marinette!"

"Seriously! Lying disease? How stupid are these people" Felix said rolling his eyes. "You'll get used to it." I replied.

Felix

"Marinette , I was wondering if maybe we could hang out later?" I asked and immediately regretted it when I saw the look of disbelief on her face. "I'm sorry, forget I ever said anything-"." N-no, I would love to hang out with you after school. It's just that it's been so long since anyone has wanted to hang out with me." She mumbled.