Above Us

*4 YEARS LATER*

RYUJIN

"Mommy Lia!!! Dude is here!!! I need to go now!!!"

I'm waiting outside the nursery for my Daughter, she's a Kid now, she's not a little baby anymore. My Daughter jumped on me,

"Hey there my Princess." She kissed me on my forehead.

"Dude? Why are you late? Did you won the case?" She asked.

Lia gave me Princess's bag, "Yah! Shin Ryujin, what are you teaching her? She's always arguing with me and i can't even win over her." Lia said. I laughed at her and i flicked Princess's nose, "Hey? Are you arguing with your Mom? Do you want me to not show up here?" I asked.

She pouted her lips, "Dude, Mom always thought she's right—" Lia interrupted her,

"YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A STICK?" Lia said.

I ran while i'm carrying Princess, "Let's go now! Yeji Unnie is waiting for us, she said that we're gonna meet our old Friends." I said.

We went inside my car and Princess sit on the passenger seat.

It's been 4 years since the last time i saw Lisa and Seulgi, i wonder what happened to them after that day. I suddenly feel so nervous, i mean—Yeji's gonna see Lisa, the Girl who broke her heart the most.

While i'm driving on the way to our meeting place, i suddenly remembered everything i did for Yeji. I waited for a long time and until now, she doesn't want to have a Family with me, she keeps on saying she's not yet ready.

Yeji and I? It feels like we're together but not together.

When Lisa left her, she never dared to talk to anyone, i'm always right by her side and i helped her. We went to the Hotel where Lisa stays then that is the time when i saw Yeji cried like she lost her will to live because Lisa's room are empty.

As Yeji's taking her time to move on, i also take that time to correct the wrong things i've done and i started by saying "Sorry" to every woman i had sex in just one night and i ran away,

"Hi? Do you remember me? I had sex with you and i ran away after that night, i just thought that a Woman like you can't be treated that way."

"Hello? I'm Shin Ryujin, we had sex in the University and i thought doing that with you in the University was such a disrespectful."

I went to every houses of the Woman that i hurt.

I just knew that they didn't deserve that.

Second to the last, i went to Noze's house and that is where i found how much pain i gave her. I didn't stopped visiting her until i saw her passing her exam, she finally became a Lawyer.

After that day, when she passed the exam, she showed me the meaning of what you called

"If it's for you then the time will come".

There's a lot of times where i'm thinking of giving up on Yeji, i went through a lot of pain because of her but i never stopped courting her until i saw her being alive again, she's been broken for almost 2 and a half years and after that, she told me that she wanted to chased the time she missed.