*+:。.。Chapter 21。.。:+*

art credits to @findoland on twitter 🤍🤍

Y/N's P.O.V.:

I woke up from the warmth of the sheets covering half of my body. The sun shining past my window and curtains. I sighed, getting up and rubbing my eyes. I glanced over at the mirror, seeing my eyes looking puffy and swollen from all thee crying for the past few nights. I decided to stay at Childe's for a while ever since that incident. 'Good morning Y/n!!' Childe knocked and entered the room, with a handful of clothes in his hands. 'What are those for?' I point at what he's holding as he placed it down on the edge of my bed. 'It's some clothes for you! I went over to Beidou's place to pick out some of your clothes so I can bring it to you' He smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him. I smiled, picking up the clothes from the bed and trying them on. 'I'm really glad I have a friend like you Childe..' I said to myself as I quickly fixed myself and tried on my clothes.

I quickly placed on some jewelry and sprayed some perfume before heading downstairs. 'Good morning Y/n' Zhongli said, taking a sip of his tea. 'Morning old man' Childe giggled as I took a seat in the dining table. Childe took a seat and shoved a pop tart down his throat. 'Be careful you might choke' I said taking few sips of my tea that Zhongli gave me. He rolled his eyes as he continued to stuff his face with pop tarts. 'Alright! Y/n speed up I'm driving you to school' He said in a muffled voice since his mouth is full of pop tarts. I chuckled as I finished my breakfast, waving a good bye to Zhongli. We quickly put on our shoes and headed outside to Childe's car. 'Say, Why didn't Zhongli come with us? Doesn't he have to attend school as well??' I entered the front seat and placed my seatbelt on as Childe started the engine. 'Well, His school time starts an hour later so we'll get to see him soon' He steered the wheel, backing off the garage and heading into the wide open road.

Time passes by as we arrived in school. Childe quickly parked his car, as I got out as soon as he stopped. 'Are you heading to class straight away??' I asked him as He nodded. 'Yeah, I have a few important matters to attend to..' He smiled and gave me a small head pat before heading inside. I decided to sit out on the fountain for a while. It was pretty quiet for a time like this. Usually, there would be kids coming here and talk or eat. I sighed to myself, reaching over to my pocket pulling out my phone. My screen lit up as I open it going to my social media. 'What are you doing here all lonely?' A familiar silhouette stood right before me. 'Hey Signora!' I gave her a small wave as she sat down. She sighed, looking over to me as I plastered a confused look on my face. 'Is there.. something that I've done wrong..?'

'So.. How are you going to fix this problem with you and Scara?'

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

I woke up on the floor, with my blanket scattered all over. I groaned and stretched hearing Xiao calling out my name. I stood up, ruffling my hair as I opened the door, seeing Xiao all prepared. 'Oh my god.. I've been calling you for hours now! We're nearly late!' He shoved his phone on my face, showing the time. 'Did you overslept again??' He rolled his eyes, causing me to let out a nervous chuckle. 'Let's say.. I just woke up and that I found out that I was sleeping on the floor..' I chuckled as he sighed and went downstairs. 'Your eyes looks puffy from all that crying and sobbing last night.. I literally have to take you to your room after you fell asleep on my bed..' His voice echoed through the stairs as I slammed the door shut, feeling quite embarrassed. I quickly went to my mirror and brushed my hair and picked out clothes from my closet. I decided to wear a gray hoodie, with a navy puffy jacket over it, black jeans, and classic converse. I decided to wear a black cap to cover up my eyes to not embarrass myself.. again. I came out of my room as I quickly got a fruit and headed out with Xiao.

'Are you embarrassed of your eyes that's why you're wearing that cap?' Xiao scoffed as I pushed him over. 'Hey! It's not funny! I don't want anyone to know I've been crying for the past week end!!' I scolded him as he started to chuckle. 'You're really funny.. Anyways.. I'm heading over to Venti.. I'll meet you after school.. Or maybe not..' And just like that, he walked away and into his classroom. I sighed as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out from my pocket as the screen lit up, seeing who the message is from.

Ginger Pubes guy 💀🤏🧍‍♂️

Hey

Let's meet up at the Sports
Hall

I have something important
to talk about

Yea sure

When?

Like right now

It's really important

It's about you and Y/n

I really want to sort this out
since I don't want 2 of my friends
heart broken

Is this the first time you
ever care for me???

🤨🤨

Yes now stfu

Meet me at the Sports
Hall right now

I've been waiting for a long
time 💀

I overslept okay???

Well make sure you and those
short ass legs better make it
quick

Yea yea what ever

I'll meet you there in 3 mins

You better 🙄
seen 7:40 a.m.

I shoved my phone back on my pocket as I start to walk my way to the Sports Hall. I kind of lied how I'll be there in 3 minutes since from where I'm at.. It's probably a 5 minute walk. I sighed as I start to walk as fast as I could. I eventually arrived there, opening the big heavy doors. There sat Childe on his phone. His vision glanced over to me as he smiled, signalling me to sit next to him. I approached him as I took a seat next to him. There were seconds of few silence until he decided to speak out.

'Let's hear your side of the story.. Did you really intend to cheat on her with Mona or.. Was it something else?'

A/N: Hey yall its the author 😍🤙 I'm here to say thank you sm for 20k reads!! I was so shocked when I found out my book is really loved by a lot of people, even though this book is shit but like thank you sm for all the love and support you guys give on this book!! I also want to congratulate on my KazuScara fanfic that is nearly on 2k reads!! Ily all tysm for supporting me and my works!! Stay safe, stay hydrated, stay healthy, and remember you are loved 🤍🤍