Chapter 11

Agastya--

We went back to the mansion and I went to my penthouse for some alone time. I want some peace of mind, I listened too much for the day from dad to Roy uncle and his family.

I reached their and changed into my shorts after the shower, then select a good wine from my wine collection I sat in front of the celing to floor french windows, which giving me the view of whole city.

I drank almost a bottle when I felt a little head spinning, i moved towards the bed and sat their, I take out a photo frame, from the side table.

It was a photo of a little girl, holding bunnies in her lap, smiling full hearty. Her two pigtails adoring her small and cute innocent face, her eyes were shining with the happiness she get from holding bunnies.

I feel wetness in my eyes, then I put back the frame from where I take it out.

"Why you did that thing? Why? I was in love with you, you're my first love than why?" I blubber to myself and cry till I fall asleep.

I got the good sleep after ages, but it will not longer, as I heard a sound of my phone ringing.

I groaned irritably while picking up the phone, not realising that it's already twelve in noon. Last night sleep feels like I just sleep and wokeup, I still sleepy.

I pick the phone, and it's from Saurvi.

"Hey sleepy head!" She chimes in her excited voice.

"Hey baby! Good morning." I wished her, and she did the same.

"Good morning baby." She said seductively.

"So what's the reason of your sudden call on Saturday doll?" I asked sitting on the bed comfortably.

"Can't I call you without reason?" She asked in complaining tone.

"Yes you can, but most of the times thier is must be something." I said in no-nonsense tone.

In Saturday mornings I don't like someone distrubing my sleep, even I give off to the workers and caretaker on weekends, after late night sleep and hangover, my head was paining like hell.

"Why are you being so rude early in the afternoon?" She asked almost on her crying verge.

I feel said making her feel crying, I don't want that but I can't handle myself on that point.

"I'm sorry love, it just I drank too much last night which cause me bad headache." I explained her. I never explain myself to anyone but her.

"Ohh I understand, but just take a pain killer and now tell me did you just got ready to get marry that whore?" She asked in very angry voice. Jealousy and hatred is dripping from her voice, I can sense it.

"Listen Saurvi, I can understand what you're feeling, but.... Its what your and mine dad want me to do. And it's only for your own good. You wanted to be a model and don't want to have kids any time soon, and dad want a grandchild in a year from the blood of Singhania's so that's what they are doing." I explained her.

"But Agastya, you're not understanding....she's a slut and a whore, she lives into a middle class family her thinking about rich peoples are also as middle class as her life. If her genre comes into our child he/she may also be like her criminal. Also what if she tried to seduce you?" She spat out her words in anger.

"Calm down Saurvi, their are elders are still present to take decisions for what is good and what is bad for us. So you stop worring and start getting ready for your party." I told her and we talked a little more then I kill the call and took some aspirin then take a bath and decide to cook something for myself to eat.

I cook some fried rice for me when my phone rings. It's from mom.

"Hey mom!" I wished her in joy. While still cooking my rice.

"Hey Agastya, my son. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good mom, how's your health?" I asked back.

"I'm good too. Umm agast, I wanted to ask you about....about..." She said and stop in between probably thinking either ask or not.

"About shreya mom?" I asked without any emotion laced my words. It was dry and cold.

"Yeah! Agast, did you really marrying her for just a baby?" She asked in sad voice.

"Yes mom, their is nothing else in..." I stop in mid as I know I can't say further.

"I can understand son, you don't have to complete your sentance. But just remembered one thing she's not at fault." She said in sad voice and cut the call from her side.

"Maybe mom, she's not fault, but now it's almost impossible for me to change my hate towards her into some other emotion." I said, looking at phone.

After mom's call I lost my appetite so leaving the cooking in middle I went to balcony for some gardening I love gardening and it shoots my uneasy heart and mind. It give peace to my soul. I was planting a plant of flower when door bell rang.

After washing hands I check the door where my desinger Kajol's assistant was standing holding a bag of dress which I asked her to delivered at my penthouse.

"Good afternoon sir! Here the dress you asked for." She said giving me a small smile and a courtesy nod.

I nodded my head back taking the bag from her hands and closed the door on her face.

I open the bag and saw a same dress In which i imagined her. I put the dress back into the bag and went to my walk-in closet to hide the bag in some back of my piles of clothes.

Some memories stay as memories is much better than, they become hate for someone you love.