Jealousy

(Y/n Pov)

I sat on the counter and Ash was in front of me, standing between my legs. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. "Sorry for what happened and for what my mom said" I told him. He softly smiled, "It's alright. It wasn't your fault anyways".

I smiled back and kissed him. I felt him smile against my lips and after a few seconds I pulled away. I rested my head against his. "Your so cute" I said. His cheeks turned a light pink, "Really?". I nodded my head and pulled away, "Mhm".

The bell above the door rang, indicating that someone walked in. I looked at the door and saw Evelyn. I smiled at her, "Hey Eve". She smiled back, "Hey N/n". Me and Eve haven't talked in a bit, well ever since she found out me and Ash dated.

I notice her look at Ash and smirk at him. I looked at Ash confused, "What was that about?". He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know" he answers, moving to the side. I look up at the round mirror in the corner of the store, and see Evelyn adjusting her outfit, making more skin show.

This bitch. I roll my eyes and scoff. Ash looks at me and ask, "What's wrong?". "Evelyn" I say. He looks at me confused but then looks away as Evelyn walks up to the counter. "Hey Ashy" she says.

I can see Ash internally cringe. I get off the counter and lean on the fridge doors. Evelyn gave me a glare before looking back at Ash, putting her items on the counter. Ash rings the items up and says, "It's gonna be 8.43".

Evelyn pulls out a 10 and gives it to him. "So I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend" she said. Ash glances at me then looks back at Evelyn, "Yeah. I'm gonna hang out with my girlfriend this weekend".

Evelyn glances at me and smirks, "Why would you hang out with her? She's so boring and a party pooper". I'm gonna fucking hit this bitch. She puts her hand over Ash's, "Why not hand out with me? I'm sure I could be much more fun then her".

I scoff, getting off the fridge door and going to the counter. I opened my mouth, about to talk, but then Ash spoke. "Like I said, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend this weekend. Not a bitch like you". He roughly handed Evelyn's change and her items, that were now in a bag.

She rolled her eyes before walking out the store. "I should've punched her" I say. Ash chuckles, "I wouldn't of stopped you". I smile and peck his cheek. "You wanna stay the night at my place?" he asked.

I shook my head, "It sounds nice but I don't want my mom to get more upset then she already is". He nodded his head, "That makes sense". I look at the clock and my eyes widened. It was already 7pm.

I gasped, "I have to get home". I looked at Ash, "I'll see you at school though. Right?". He nodded his head, "Mhm". I kiss him and pull away, "Night". He softly smiles, "Night. I'll see you tomorrow ma".

I smile back and walk out the store and to my house.

-Next day at school-

It was lunch time now. I was sitting at a table with Ash and my friends Louise, Vanessa, and Priya. We were all taking and laughing about whatever, when I noticed that Vanessa was glaring at something behind me.

I waved a hand in front of her face, "What are you looking at?". She looked at me and answered, "That bitch is coming over". I had told them about what happened at the store last night with Evelyn.

I looked behind me and saw Evelyn walking towards us with a grin on her face. I roll my eyes and look at Ash. He was already looking at her with a scowl on his face. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me.

"I ain't gonna stop you if you hit her" he says. Me and my friends chuckle at that. "As long as she doesn't mess with you, I don't think there will be any hitting involved" I reply. He smiles and I smile back.

Evelyn stood by our table with a hand on her hip. "Hey Ashy. Why aren't you sitting by me? You know there's a free sit over where I'm at" she says. Priya glares at her, "Back off! He already has a girlfriend!".

Evelyn looks at Priya, "I wasn't talking to you bitch!". That's it. I stand up and stood in front of Evelyn. "You need to back the fuck up! As you can already see Ashtray is already dating some and you need to stop trying to get with him! He doesn't even like you! And he never fucking will! Because your a two faced slut, who likes to get with every fucking guy that you meet! No wonder why it always stinks whenever you open your legs".

She scoffs and crosses her arms, "And what? Like your any better. Your probably only dating him for drugs! I wouldn't be surprised if your relationship with him turned out like your mom's and dad's! Or maybe you'll end up like you sister! Dressing like a fucking whore and using men for their money!".

I slap her in the face hard, causing her to fall on the ground. I get on top of her and continue to hit her in the face. "Beat her ass N/n!" I heard Vanessa yell. I felt Louise try to get me off of Evelyn. But then stopped as she noticed that it wasn't any help.

(Ashtray Pov)

I watch Y/n beat Evelyn up as I continue to sit at the table. Cassie rushes up to me, "Ashtray! You need to stop her!". I shrug my shoulders, "I said that I wasn't going to stop her". Cassie sighs and looks at Maddy, "What about you Maddy?".

Maddy smirks, "The bitch deserves it. She tried to get with my sisters man and said shit about our family, including me". Cassie groaned and gave up. She sat on the table next to Maddy, who was cheering on Y/n.

(Y/n Pov)

I didn't stop hitting Evelyn until I saw that her nose started to bleed. I got off of her and stood up, "Try to pull that shit again and I'll break your fucking nose". Vanessa softly chuckled, "That's if you didn't break it already".

I roll my eyes and sit next to Ash. "Hey ma" he said, putting an arm around my shoulder. "You didn't lie" I say. He give me a confused look, "What do you mean?". I chuckle, "You said that you wouldn't stop me. And you didn't".

He smiles, "Well can't be lying to you. Now can I?". I softly laugh and rest my head against his shoulder. Maddy sits next to me. "You did good bitch! I'm proud of you!". She side hugs me and I try my best to hug her back.

"Oh no" I hear Louise say. Maddy pulls away from me and I look at Louise. "What is it?" I ask. "The principle" she says, rolling her eyes. I look in the direction she's looking and see the principle stomping towards me.

"Y/N PEREZ!"

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: I hope you all liked the chapter! This one is finally the usual word amount I write, so yay! I am sorry for any grammer mistakes and things like that. Also thank you guys for 38k views and 780+ votes🥰!