part 8

Chapter 8

Ivan's POV

"So that's when you killed them. But why slender what was your reason?" "They sent Luna out there nowing what would happen as soon as you become a Ninja you die for your citizens people mourn your death for a few days then they continue on with there life's and I was sick of it. That's why I will continue on Monica sensei's dream to bring peace to this pitiful world but there's to much war and pain within for there ever to be peace. it's such a stupid dream to have."
"So than why continue with that dream in mind?" Rachel says to me. "Because the only point I have within this world is to fulfill that dream. I've spent too much time on this to just give up."

Slender gets up "alright I think it's time to tell you the truth about me who is slender Toko fumi. But for that your have to find it out on your own think of it as a scavenger hunt I'll tell you where to go and you'll find answers for your questions Ivan."
"Why can't you just tell us? Why do you have to be so mysterious?" Jack tells him. Slender just laughs. "Okay fine than where do we go first?" Slender thinks for a moment before he speaks. "Well the first place is where it all started I'm sure you know the answer to that Ivan." I look at slender who just has a smile on his face.
"Okay let's go everyone." I see slender starting to leave I stop him. "Hold on your coming with us slender." Natsu looks mad but Zoro puts his hand on his shoulder wich gets the attention of Yuri. "Hey listen I think it's time we go off on are own don't you think so?" Slender nods his head but the others still seem unsure about this. Eventually Natsu sighs and turns to Zoro.
"Your just ganna let them leave with are captain? Zoro we have to go with him!" Zoro gives Natsu's shoulder a little squeeze. "Listen Natsu Yuri do you remember when we still have are own dreams to fulfill so let's do that as a team okay?"
"You know Zoro using your ability on me is cheating." "Is that so now hmm I'm sorry then." We exit the underground bunker then part ways Zoro and the others go in a different direction then us. I lead everyone follows me. "Hey slender we are go home right?" Slender laugh's a little. "We go to were it all started is home were it all started Ivan?" I give him a pissed off look then continue walking. Home that's where we're going the village in the mountain.