🏵️Morals of this novel🏵️

First of all before I go into morals, I'll love to ask you guys how this story has been?

What was your most emotional part?
The part that got you really angry?
The most painful part?
And the part you think shouldn't have been there?

I'm open to your comments, please do comment.

Okay, we're at the end of this book and like I always do, I leave morals at the end of each novel. Please do well to read and note: The morals are just an opinion! No hate comments please.

Okay.... Let's get down to the morals.

morals of TAL.

🏵️Moral 1: When dating someone, don't let love blind your eyes to the red flags before you or close your ears to the advice of elders or even people on your loved one. Make the necessary inquires you need to know about your partner. it can save you from a lot of trouble in the near future. If Nora had listened, maybe she wouldn't have gone through all that she went through. Maybe there wouldn't have been a book 2.

🏵️Moral 2: You can lie to the whole world but never lie to yourself. (Nora kept lying to herself that Dure wasn't who he was portraying himself to be. She ended up in jail for that kind of thought)

🏵️Moral 3: Not all prince charming are your knight in shining armor. this is my main point of the whole series. in the beginning of the series, Royal Façade, You all thought that the whole book will be about Cinderella on distress and her prince charming coming to save her. But not all prince charming have the heart of gold. Girls out there, do not be deceived. It's good to fall in love with handsome guys but those handsome guys can be your doom. Not all handsome boys have handsome hearts. The way Wattpad books display main guys are that they're handsome, fall in love with a weak girl or are domineering to the point that they're so hot.

Having a domineering partner is not fun, in case you don't know. You won't be able to do what you want or be with who you want because of a domineering partner.  Don't go for golden faces, girls. Because beauty fades and when beauty fades it leaves behind personalities. Go for guys with Golden hearts and if you're so blessed that he has a Golden face, your luck, darling. Your luck. I won't be able to really go deep into this, cause, it can take two chapters. Girls guide your hearts and Don't go for a partner with Golden faces. Go for a partner with Golden personalities.

🏵️Moral 4: Don't ever endure an abusive relationship for whatever reason. Please. NEVER! Emotional abuse, physical abuse or mental abuse, NEVER ENDURE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! NEVER USE SOMEONE'S HEART TO PLAY AND DON'T LET ANYONE, I MEAN, ANYONE, TO USE YOUR HEART TO PLAY.

🏵️Moral 5: Don't ever believe that you have the power to change someone. If someone changes, it's because he/ she wants to, not because of you. some Wattpad books keep displaying in their books that a guy was bad and because of a girl he became good, or a girl was good and because of someone she became bad.

*NOTE* They change because they wanted to not because of thier respective partners.

There are some cases in real life where the partner doesn't change he or she only becomes worse and if he changes, you might just end up seeing that character in the life of your child, even stronger. Never ever believe you can change a person. And if you think you can endure the bad character of your partner, I wish you luck then. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

🏵️Moral 6: This moral speaks for itself though. Not everything you see on the media are true. You saw it yourselves, how Nora was painted as a terrible villian in the sight of the public while the real villian is adored by all.  Don't believe everything you see on the media and always make your findings about that thing you see on the media before believing it.

So those are my six moral lessons. There's more but let's leave it at that. Then, if there was any other moral that you have learnt from this book and you can tell me, please do. Let everyone learn from it. The comments box of this chapter must only talk about morals so other people can learn too.

I love you guys, I really do. And I'm glad you've stayed with this book so far. Thank you so very much. I can't thank you enough💙.