Chapter Ten

Jungkook's POV

He should be avoided. I couldn't think of anything else. It sounds ridiculous, but I'm going to give it a shot. Although, I couldn't stop thinking about him the entire time we were in class. Ugh. Now I am not even making any sense at all!

"So what happened?" Jimin asked as he sat across from me. I let out a heavy sigh, "It's nothing, I just...had a hard time with-" "Taehyung? Yep, I know." He cuts me off, I groan and laid my head on my desk. "Is it obvious?" I asked, he nods his head. "Yeah, it is. But I don't see what's the problem Kook, I mean, he seemed to like you and you like him." I did not say anything after that, Jimin just sighs and turns his attention to our instructor who had just come into the classroom.

Time Skip

School had ended, and I had avoided Taehyung. He's a great guy, but I'll never forget what he did to me, specifically the fact that he bullied me. He should've just said something if he liked me. I can't go on like this, whatever his motives are. But, no matter how hard I tried to stay away from him, I couldn't get away from my feelings for him. Jimin was standing next to me, talking about nothing in particular until he said something that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I think you should talk to him, Kook."

I looked at him, "Why? Do you think he will like...open up to me?"

"No, because I'm tired of seeing him staring at you and trying to approach you but you would turn the other way and leave."

He replied with a huff, I let out a nervous chuckle as I mentally agree with him. He did try to talk to me, but I would avoid him. I mean, that is what I'm supposed to do right?

"And what am I suppose to say? I bet he's mad at me for avoiding him-"

"Invite him to your place." Jimin cuts me off making me glare at him. "Tch. No, he probably does hate me now." I said, Jimin just roll his eyes and slap me on the back of my head. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at him. "You're an idiot if you think he doesn't like you. Just try to talk to him instead of avoiding him, he did hurt you, yes, but if he does it again just smack him and then talk to him." Jimin stated as we both walk outside of the school building.

"But, in any case, I have to leave. Tonight I'm babysitting my younger cousin." He mentioned, I nodded in response. "Just talk to the guy, I'm tired of watching you two acting like lovers who are forbidden to see each other. Unless that's the case." He said while mumbling the last sentence, yet I still heard him. "Whatever, just go already." I grunted which made him laugh. "Catch up with you tomorrow!" "Bye," I said as I saw his form fade away as he walked out of the school's property.

Because I didn't want to bother hyung, I chose to walk home. The last person I wanted to talk to arrived just as I was ready to depart. Great.

"Can you tell me where you're going?" As he approached me, Taehyung inquired. Simply leave. There are no words. Just get out of here! I was thinking to myself. "And don't even consider avoiding me again." He was now standing by my side, I scoff and started walking.