𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Third-person pov

Lisa's eyes were focused on her phone, trying to find a nice place to have dinner. At first, she thought pizza was a good idea since she's been craving it for a whole week now, but then she remembered, Jennie doesn't like pizza.

"n-no! Pizza sucks!" Jennie stomped her feet on the ground frustratedly.

The first time she ate pizza, she spat it out and that action made Lisa shocked. Because who on earth hates pizza?! It's one of the best foods in the world!

Lisa gasp in disbelief "how dare you, Jennie?!" she dramatically placed a hand on her chest, offended by Jennie's words.

"It tastes so o-oily and cheesy...it's d-disgusting"

"well, last time I remembered, you only took a tiny bite then BOOM! You spit it out and said you hate it, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE BEST PART OF IT YET" Lisa argued back, she can't believe she's fighting with a kitten about pizza right now but she doesn't care because whoever hates pizza, is NOT normal.

"Yea! Because it tastes bad!"

"No, it doesn't!"

"Yes, it is!"

"OH MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE I'M ARGUING WITH YOU BECAUSE OF SOME PIZZA" the blonde face herself and groan loudly.

"you a-are so mean!" Jennie pouted, hurt that Lisa shouted at her but at the same time, she knows she's in the wrong too.

They're both fighting about pizza being good or bad, it's a stupid argument for anyone.

Lisa sighs deeply, trying to calm herself down. She has handled Jennie's stubbornness before, so it shouldn't be a problem.

'Calm down thy self', she took a deep breath and let it out.

The blonde's eyes were closed so she couldn't see what Jennie was doing but she can sure feel her grumpy presence in front of her.

Lisa opened her eyes once she was calm and looked down at the pouting Jennie, her arms at her back as she swang back and forth on her tippy toes and heels.

Lisa tried to fight the smile making its way to her lips at the cute sight. Jennie looks like a little kid that stole candy and is feeling guilty about her actions.

"Look, Jen-"

"I'm sorry!"

Lisa was caught off guard when a small body collided into her. Arms wrap around her waist tightly as if afraid she might push them away.

"I-I'm sorry! I know I'm annoying you right now but I really, r-really didn't mean to! Please don't leave me..." Jennie sobbed into the blonde's chest, her arms still wrapped tightly around Lisa's waist.

'What have I done?! I made her cry again..also why would she think I'll leave her?' Lisa scold herself and didn't waste any time wrapping her long arms around Jennie's petite body.

She shushed the crying girl while her hand soothes her back.

After a few minutes of Jennie crying with Lisa whispering sweet reassuring things to her ear, she finally calmed down and wipe her tear-stain cheeks with her small fist.

"don't cry, it isn't your fault and I'm sorry for shouting at you" Lisa pull away from the hug to cup Jennie's soft cheeks.

"y-you're not going t-to leave me...are you?"