➪FORTY ONE

Leaving my apartment earlier this morning was like hell

Leaving my apartment earlier this morning was like hell. I felt conflicted. Between work and Sienna, I'm not sure which one gets most of my time. With my brand constantly expanding I can't help but adhere to meetings, and with Sienna being a brat I can't help but think of her.

And I mean every. Fucking. Second.

That woman lives rent free in my mind. I may be happy about the rent free part, but she could at least keep herself organized. Inside of my mind she's jumping all around and I can't even think straight.

Luckily she's not like that in reality. She's organized and careful. I'm not sure why she has been walking on eggshells ever since I asked her to move into my apartment with me but she has—besides acting like a fucking brat today.

She ran from me.

If it weren't for my fast thinking skills I'm sure we would have been running around the island inside of my kitchen for hours more. The look on her face when I caught her was priceless. She was all like 'oh please Nicco' with her brown eyes all big. Part of the reason I went a little easy on her.

I went too soft on her. I have been too soft on her. To the point where she desires for more than she's received. The thought of her wanting more intense punishments very surely arouses me, but I thought that I would be doing her a favor with being easy. Spanking her with my hand is nothing compared to what I've done to previous subs, with consent of course.

Paddling- Using a very hard wood object against the subs ass. I would come down hard and fast, to receive pleasure. There would be an alternate of things I'd use. Rulers, brushes, paddles, hard copy books. Whichever was closest and more effective.

Whipping- Spanking sub with an object may it be a belt, cord, or flogger. The harder the better, this was seen as most effective for previous subs. I only did to them what I could with consent, but it was something all of my previous subs hated. But even being given the look that they've messed up was enough for them to drop to their knees and beg for forgiveness. They hated being given the look of disappointment.

Delayed orgasm- pushing sub to brim of pleasure and pulling away each time. It caused their clit to ache, making them whimper. Also one of my favorites. It wasn't as effective as spanking, but when they would remember this punishment they'd think twice. It's not hard to fall under orgasm with me. It's hard not to.

Brazilian wax- self explanatory. Some women enjoy waxing, some don't. With those who didn't like it, this would be a punishment for them. And I would watch.

Watching- arousing a sub with pornographic videos for a while and then not letting them receive an orgasm was always good. Getting them wet so easily was great. Sometimes I'd even help a bit just to force them to get aroused, and then make them watch as I pleased myself.

Restraints- Always fun inside the bedroom, not so fun outside of it. Tying the subs wrists and/or ankles together and having them either sit or do a task. Whether you take the punishment further, it's harder for things to be done. Always a mental reminder that you're being punished by your dominant.