Chapter 2.

Ross;

~Flashback~

Everyone was having a great time at my party but something just didn't feel right deep inside, I tried to shake off the feeling but I couldn't. I walked over to the backyard where their were people in the pool having a nice time, I sit down on the chair next to some girl who's tanning beside me who I don't know honestly.

I look over and see my older brother Riker run over and get his phone which is ringing I hear him say things like 'mhm' and 'yeah' and then the rest I don't really hear but then his smile drops and he looks shocked even and I start to get worried.

Mom and dad weren't back from their trip yet so something might of gone wrong I hope not, what if something happened to them though?

No I need to stop, their perfectly fine and they'll be here soon Ross quit worrying and have a nice time after all this is your party that your siblings and friends threw for you, but clearly I'm not having a great time, I need to find my one and only true friend Lydia and talk to her. We've known each other for a while now and I care for her and trust her, once I talk to her maybe that feeling would go away.

I walk past everyone and mumble a few 'hellos' and 'thanks for coming' until I finally spot her but once I spot her I see that she has a worried look on her face and I notice a few tears streaming down her face, I go up to her and once she spots me she frowns "Lydia what's wrong?" I quickly ask her

"You haven't heard?" She asks confused

I shake my head and she sighs "Ross your parents died shortly in a car accident, I'm really sorry I can't believe this happened" she says and pulls me into a hug

My heart drops, no no no this can't happen this has to be a dream a nightmare even. Why, why did this have to happen especially on my birthday?

It feels like my whole world just crashed, my heart is shattered to pieces. I knew something would happen I just didn't know it would be this bad.

"Ross" Lydia speaks up "Are you okay?" She pulls me away from the hug

I shake my head, no I'm not okay and I don't think I ever will be. Yes I know I'm 19 now but I was close to my parents especially my mom I loved them a lot, they did pretty much everything for us and now their gone just like that.

......

The funeral, the funeral was the worst. Seeing their dead bodies lying there lifeless was horrible, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. It hurt it really did it feels like someone just ran me over with a train, the thing was it felt like it was all my fault.

They crashed because of me, they were trying to get here on time just to make me happy is what I'm assuming and now look. And I couldn't do anything to stop it from happening, I loathe the person who hit them I really do. They were probably drunk or whatever and didn't see them and hit them, it should've been them who died and not my parents, the other people only went home with a few injuries, I feel like going over there and beating them and yell at them telling them how sorry they should be for what they caused.

And that was the day I also started to cut it was the only thing to soothe the pain away, but later Lydia stopped me from doing it and told me not too and I made a promise I wouldn't anymore.

But now here I am breaking that promise but at least I'll be in a happier place, I won't hurt anymore like I am right now. I'll be there with my parents again.

It hurts as I cut deeper but then I hear the door open and there I see her the one I made the promise too, she looks at me then at the razor and she makes an attempt to grab it away from me but I keep it from her, I should've locked the door. I always do how did I forget? I need to do this now, I need to end it all now I can't handle this no longer.

"Ross please don't do this, I love you and I can't bare to lose you. I know it hurts Ross but it also hurts me to see you like this. You have loving fans too out there and what do you think they will do when they find out about this? They even started a hashtag all over social media cut for r5 already. Please I'm begging you Ross" she begs me

......

Week one was the worst feeling yet, I never came out of my room and I haven't eaten in the last few days either which wasn't making things any easier, Lydia begged and begged of me to eat but I always refused and tried to shut her out. I hate her seeing me like this and I know she hates it too, but the pain just won't go away not that easily.

It feels like forever since the last time I've seen my siblings and I know they aren't taking it well either, were a mess but could you blame us?

......

We cancelled our tour shortly and explained to the fans we had some things going on, and really I don't even feel like making music anymore, I want to quit r5 honestly we've talked about it and we all thought it would be the best but we haven't told anyone yet, usually music would be my only escape but now I feel nothing when I play anything really, this ruined everything.

I'm letting everyone down, my fans, siblings, even Lydia. Why can't I just live a happy normal regular life, what did I do wrong to deserve this?

......

A/N

I'm crying omg what did I just write.

(btw there was supposed to be a gif of Ross and Stormie hugging but unfortunately it's not working so sorry about that:(

So I've decided to update again because I was bored and felt like it so enjoy,

Please comment what you thought and think would happen next I love seeing all of your comments:)

QOTC: Is anybody seeing the R5 All Day and Night movie thingy?
AOTC: sadly no bc it's not showing where I live, but luckily rydel just tweeted that it will be released on dvd soon so yay!

comment + vote ilyasm!

~Ashleyxx