I'm getting tired of this!

Gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes tightly shut, type was to his stomach, his hands to either side of his head to be gripping the bed, to take in deep breathes has his lower was slightly up to be pounded and hard from behind.
He then moved his head to place his forehead to the bed to then grip the bedding when he was closer to climax.
Tharn then moved his hands from his ass to then move them to, balled, to either side of his body to hand his head a bit more to go even quicker.
"Ah god! Your so fucking tight! Nn..... Swallowing my cock so..... Can't...."
Tharn tensed to then cum into type, feeling that he couldn't help but to cum has well.
Tharn took in deep breathes to then place his forehead to his back to then get off, to lay to his back with a hand to his forehead to take in very deep breathes.
Type moved his forhead about to then turn it to the side to look over the wall to sign.
Making a face he then got up, to go about to head to the bathroom.
Tharn turned his head to look over type, to then move up on his forarms to raise an eye brow.
Tharn then got up to then go to the door to knock upon it.
"Type?"
Type placed his hands to the counter to then dart his eyes about.
"What?"
"Hungry?"
"Mm....."
"What would you like me to make you?"
"Whatever you want."
Tharn made a face to then turn to leave after he placed on his boxers.
Type turned his head to make a grimace.
I don't like this. Don't like I have to act like I don't like this, don't like to be with you and wanting to know more, just for us to.....
Type signed to then turn to go out to then head towards the dresser to place on a white t shirt and boxers to then go about.
Heading to the kitchen, type looked over then making food to take in a deep breathe to then step towards him to wrap his arms about..
Tharn stopped swirling the food about to then dart his eyes over the pan.
"What are you doing?"
Type looked over the back of tharns neck.
"Just.... Hugging you. What are you making? Smells good."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then shrug type off, type stepped back to look over him.
"What....."
"I'll be done soon. Go sit down my little bitch."
Type gritted his teeth and hard.
"You are such a.....fuck you!"
Type turned to then be stopped to sign and heavily.
Tharn had placed the pan to the back burner to then turn to go to type to wrap his arms about to then place his mouth to his neck to start to kiss to then take a hand inside his boxers to then grip his member.
Type hung his head to then bring up his hands to his arm that was wrapped about him to then try and get tharn off.
"God damnit! No! Let go you son of a..."
Tharn moved his  head back to then eyes over type, to then turn him to have him sit to the counter, to place his hands into one above it, to move himself close, to then place his hand to his boxers to whip out his member to then start to hit type with it, getting him exactly where he wanted him to be.
Type kept moving his head.
"You fucking asshole! What is wrong with you!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then make type down his cock to then lift his head back.
"Take it all my little bitch!"
Type looked to tharn with an angry brow to then roll his eyes to then suck and hard.
Tharn hung his head to then thrust and deep.
"Ah fuck! You have gotten so..... Can't....."
Tharn then unloaded into types mouth to then take his cock out slowly to breathe hard, he then let his hands go to step back to turn to go back to the food to then place himself away.
Type took in deep breathes to then slowly take down his hands to look to tharns back.
"Why..... Are you like this tharn? I have dealing with it for almost 3 fucking months!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Go sit. Dinner is ready."
Type then got up and quick.
"No! I want to know! If I'm more then my body, then fucking talk to me!"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe.
"In due time."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to leave.
"You have been saying that for weeks! I'm so sick of this!"
Tharn flexed his jaw to make a face.
I..... Can't let you get more nearer to my heart then you already are type, I can tell you are in this and deep, good, but I gave to keep you where you are, or I'll lose you.... Just like I lost....
Tharn gripped the handle and hard.
To the dining room table, type sat with his arms about himself to then shake his head.
I am getting so fucking sick and tired of this. I am nothing but my fucking body, there is no denying that now.
Type Furrowed his brow has he saw the plate full of food to the table.
Tharn looked to him.
"With the attitude you are having, should you not be able to walk tomorrow?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then smooth his face to then pick up his fork to dig in.
Tharn looked him over, to then place his plate to the side to then go under the table.
Types eyes widened, to then move himself back a bit to then see tharn to his knees to then take out types cock to then look to him to smile and wide to then down..
Type lifted his head back to then moan.
Fuck! Why did I have to turn gay and into this man for this prick! Why...... Do I love him.....
Type took in a deep breathe to then grit his teeth and hard has he started to thrust.