✾𝟭𝟬𝟱✾

The spell seemed to work this time as Y/n was thrown back and she stepped back quickly, leaning into the corners of the cabin's roof, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she nearly entered in a state of slumber, but she refuses to give up ...

The spell seemed to work this time as Y/n was thrown back and she stepped back quickly, leaning into the corners of the cabin's roof, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she nearly entered in a state of slumber, but she refuses to give up and forced herself to stay conscious, she quickly ran towards the Lower Rank 1 and was strike again with another spell.  

She leaned back, her eyes were fully white as she nearly, once again, entered in a state of slumber, but  within mere seconds, she was summoned into her consciousness once again. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she said silently as she aimed directly at the demon's head, but the demon, ducked backwards with wide cerulean eyes. 

Y/n aimed once again, another attack to the Lower Moon 1, but the Lower Moon had jumped up and did multiple flips in the air, he was about to land down before Y/n swooped in to the spot where he nearly landed on. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed, but she missed as the demon pushed himself up in the air once again. 

He struck his arm gracefully as an aura was seen. Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she lost her balance once again. 'This girl... I see now. She's someone who's not to be underestimated. A worthy girl to be a pillar,' he thought silently with veins even more popping into view. 'She's a prodigy. Such willpower couldn't be found in such lame demon slayers!' 

Y/n grunted before she jumped in the air, swinging her pink blade at the demon and the demon managed to barely avoid the cuts before he landed on the ground, Y/n landed on the ground but before she could do anything, her feet leaped forward in instinct as she aimed her sword at the demon but he dodged it, barely, as a huge chunk of his hair was cut. 

Y/n quickly aimed the blade again, tired of this nonsense, but the demon flew backwards. Y/n gritted her teeth. "Die!" Y/n exclaimed as she quickly jumped forward, she leaped into the air and did multiple flips before holding her pink blade tightly. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she strike the demon's neck, blood gushed out of the demon's neck perfectly as it glistened under the moonlight. 

The demon's head fell to the ground, the body fell limply. Y/n sheathed her blade and looked down at the demon who was in a daze. "I think I get it now," he said after a small state of silence. "I see why Master had ordered me to dispose of you alongside with your friends," he remarked as Y/n tensed up. 'Dispose me?-- Is he--... scared?' Y/n thought to herself silently with furrowed brows. She smirked silently to herself as she looked at the demon's head, but the smile turned into a huge frown of surprise. Her eyes widened.