Prologue~ 🥀🌙

I always feel like somebody's watching me or Looking out for you

                                     ~"NO, YOU LISTEN, YOU LITTLE BITCH."  ~

"Casey hurry up and pick a movie!" I yelled to one of my bestfriends Casey Becker. Re-focusing my eyes, on the jiffy pop I was trying to open. 

"I'm trying" She said with a huff. Ugh. Just as I made my way over, the landline rung. Casey and I lunged at the phone. Casey got the phone though.

Casey answered the phone...

"Hello?" she said into the phone, as she put it up to her ear. Assuming it was either her Boyfriend Steve or one of our friends. I proceeded to put the popcorn on the stovetop, turning it on 'High'. Casey's voice almost in Audible, now that I was in the kitchen.

(Casey Becker

Casey and I have been friends since birth. Given that both of our parents were also great friends. Casey and I were the most popular, and fashionable girls in school. I like to compare us to Cher and Dionne, from that movie Clueless. Casey was dating , the smooth brained quarter-back Steve Orth. Unknowing he has tried to get with me multiple times, on  numerous inappropriate occasions. Casey had little-to-no friends, her being known as the schools whore. Doesn't really make her #1 on people's, well girl's 'make a new friend list'. She did actually date my close friend, Tatum's current boyfriend Stu Macher .

Casey walked into the kitchen. As I sat on the kitchen island. Messing with the Knives on the counter.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously, looking up at her for a moment.

"Some guy just dialed the wrong number"

"Who was the second person?"

"The same guy.."

That's weird I thought. Nobody dials the same 'Wrong' number twice, if they aren't  trying to reach you. 

Weirdo.

Like I said, Casey's very popular. So finding her number wouldn't really be that much detective work. Probably a prank call or something.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" I asked changing the subject. I hopped off the counter to shake the jiffy pop around.

"Definitely none, of that lovey dovey shit" I said. Thinking about the last movie we watched together, visibly cringing. As I was remembering a cheesy scene, of a guy yelling out to his crush from the roof of their school. Like I could never.

"And definitely none, of the Horror shit" she replied. This Girl did not just say that. 

"All you wanna watch is horror, ever since you started hanging with Stu and the 'Horror Freaks' She added on.

"Oh please, your just upset because you finally  realized you would in-fact die in the first 10-minutes" I said back. She was about to say something smart, when the Landline rang again. Casey reached over and grabbed the phone.

"Here talk to phone guy, I'll go set up the movie" she said as she handed me the phone. I put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Helllooo?"

"Your not the same girl"

"Nah, but you sound hot. And I'm interesting, so talk to me." I said quite confidently

"I like you, how about you tell me your name." I walked over to the couch, sitting on the couch as I let a out a laugh.