Ch 24 [Conversation]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

Me Ryuko and Mako went back to the Mankanshoku residence where me and Ryuko were residing for the time being, i had been thinking of this whole rebellion against whoever this "Ragyo" is and it was starting to eat away at me even at dinner.

Sukuyo:"Hey Y/N, are you alright? You look a little shaken up."

Y/N:"Y-Yeah, i'm good, just thinking about school."

Barazo:"If your sick i could probably help out."

Y/N:"It's alright, just school and all that kinda stuff."

Mataro:"I think Mako know's that feeling all to well, especally now with being club president and all."

Thankfully, they had no idea i was lying through my teeth about it, being honest i didn't want anyone to know that i was joining some kind of rebel group against some clothing obssessed weirdo...that sound's so weird to say out loud doesn't it?

Mako:"If it's homework you're worried about i can help you with it!"

Y/N:"That's nice of you but i'll have to pass, if i want good grade's i have to put in the work after all."

Ryuko:(He's hiding something, i just know it. What about you Senketsu? Senketsu:"Yeah, he has to be hiding something, i can feel it, after all the three of us are connected because i drank some of his blood when we first met." Do you know what it is? Senketsu:"No, but whatever it is has his bloodpresure though the roof." I'll talk with him about it after dinner.)

I could tell Ryuko was suspicious of me and it was likely Senketsu was also suspicious, the two of them know me and very well too so it make's it kinda hard to lie about this, after dinner i went to my room to prepare for morning and all that stuff then Ryuko came in.

Y/N:"Hey hun, need something?"

Ryuko:"Yeah, i need you to tell me the truth."

I froze solid then and there, did she know?

Y/N:"Have i lied to you about something?"

Ryuko:"You weren't thinking about school, were you?"

Senketsu:"The two of us can tell there's something wrong, we only want to help you."

Ryuko:"Now, look me in the eye's-

-And tell me the truth."

Y/N:"Okay, take a seat 'cause this is going to be a doozy of a story."

We sat down on the bed where i told her just about everything she needed to know about this rebellion against Ragyo Kiryuin, at first she was confused but when i managed to tell her everything she finally understood.

Ryuko:"If it was eatting away at you that badly, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Y/N:"Because i was worried that you, Senketsu and the Mankanshoku's would be in danger if i did tell you, i care about you all deeply and i feel like if any of you get hurt it's on me for not being there to protect you."

Senketsu:"Even though you're half demon, you're still only human after all."

Ryuko:"Yeah, no matter what it is i promess it's safe with me, my lip's are sealed."

Senketsu:"And i really can't tell anyone because only you two can hear me."

Ryuko+Y/N:"*Chuckle*."

After we finished talking about rebelling against Ragyo we decided to sleep in the same room tonight, she put Senketsu up, changed and got into bed where we shared on last kiss before going to bed.

Ryuko:"Goodnight Y/N."

Y/N:"Goodnight Ryuko."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]

|Next chapter will focus more on Dina and Viola because i haven't given them nearly enough attention|