11

I woke up with the twins lying next to me, sleeping peacefully

Aw they're so cute

I smiled at them before getting up. Pain shot through my body and I tried my best to ignore it.

Using the furniture to help me exit the room, I went down the flight of stairs.

The clock on the wall showed that it was 10:44 p.m.

How long was I out

Maybe 25 hours or so

I must say that this was the longest I've ever slept after coming out of a coma

I was wearing a huge t-shirt and all my wounds were dressed. Looks like someone bathed me.

I entered a kitchen without making a sound, a shirtless Valerio was inside preparing something that left an amazing aroma in the air.

My eyes shamelessly went down his back as his muscle moved sexily under his skin.

Gosh I'm jealous of my twin sister

"I know you're there," he said while placing a plate down. He's back disappeared and his abs came into view.

Without thought, I licked my lips before looking at his handsome face

I released my lip after seeing a small smirk on his face.

"Are you done checking me out miss angel of death?" he asked

No

I gave him a slight nod before looking at the food behind him

"You should be resting you know. The doctor said you lost a lot of blood-"

"I'm fine," I said

"Luna-"

"Where's my clothes I need to leave," I said and he moved the pot away from the stove

"You can't leave as yet, you need to rest," he said

Rolling my eyes I turned on my heel and in a quick second, he was in front of me.

"I hate when people roll their eyes at me," he said and I tried walking around him but he blocked me.

Sounds like a you problem

"Valerio I may be injured but I can-"

He reached up for my neck and I grabbed his wrist. Resulting in him grabbing mine and spinning me around.

My body pressed against his and I moved my head forward before going back. He grabbed my hair with his other hand before I could hit him. I felt his mouth at my ear and I clenched my teeth.

This is embarrassing for me

The angel of death

"Your so lucky I'm injured," I said