Chp -13

Jungkook was on the bed, reading a book, with Taehyung cuddled into his chest asleep.

His attention was brought by a sharp knock on the door. Jungkook slowly entangled himself from Taehyung’s strong hold and put a pillow for tae to hug making sire not to wake the elder before he went to open the door.

“Where’s Taehyung?” Jin asked in a harsh tone.

“He’s sleeping, do you guys want something?” Jungkook asked, his tone emotionless.

“ We will take Taehyung with us, you won’t be have to bother about him. We are here to take care of him, I will ask the servents to arrange a new room for you, so you don’t have to bother to look after” before he could complete, he was cut off by Jungkook.

“That won’t be necessary, Taehyung will stay with me. As I have already told you, Taehyung is asleep, you can meet him tomorrow” Jungkook didn’t even bothered to hide the irritation in his tone.

“You can’t stop us from meeting him” Jimin spoke narrowing his eyes)

“I am not stopping you, I just saying that he is asleep and you can’t meet him right now. Oh and it would be better if you guys don’t try to meddle into our personal life” Jungkook spoke, with that he closed the door harshly on their face.

Due to the noises, Taehyung had stirred in his sleep.

“Kookie” Tae looked around sleepily, his hands reaching towards the Omega.

“I am here Tae” Jungkook whispered, laying beside Taehyung, who clinged on him like a koala immediately.

It’s been three days since Jungkook started living in Kim mansion, Jungkook is proud of the way he managed to avoid everyone. He just mind his own business and spend time with Tae in their room.

He is still very much angry at Jin and Jimin, He can understand that they don’t trust him to care for their younger brother, but Jungkook isn’t a stranger, he is Taehyung’s husband and the fact that they lied to Tae, and tried to keep the Alpha from him is wrong, they don’t have any right to do that.

Jungkook is now in his office, he idly wondered what tae must be doing. He is sure that Tae’s hyungs will be there to take care of his Husband.

Jungkook still find it hard to believe how easily he accepted the fact that Taehyung is his husband.

He still remember how he finally gathered his nerve and told Daniel and Baekhyun about Taehyung’s condition.

Daniel was so furious, he yelled at Jungkook, but his anger was towards Jungkook’s so called family, especially Mr Jeon.

Daniel wanted to hit Mrs Jeon, that women is a evil bitch, but he can’t believe that Mr Jeon, how could that heartless man do this to his own son. Jungkook already have a lot of problems in his life, the poor boy doesn’t deserve this.

Baekhyun is also angry like his boyfriend, but he didn’t had any outburst unlike Daniel. Baekhyun now how hard all this is for Jungkook and he didn’t want to make Jungkook suffer with all these stress in his life.

He don’t know how Jungkook is coping up with everything, how he is putting a cool façade, hiding his pain.

It took few hours for Daniel to calm down, he don’t know what to do? He is sure that it will be better to keep Condition of Taehyung hidden. Thankfully Alpha Kim made Jungkook’s step mother and step sister take a vow, otherwise those two will use Taehyung’s condition to torment Jungkook. If possible he would have made Jungkook apply for divorce, but he know that it’s not the right time for all those.

Daniel and Baekhyun vowed to stay at Jungkook’s side at any cost and give their bestfriend full support. If needed they won’t hesitate to break few bones, and make it clear that no one can hurt their bestfriend. Daniel especially is in a over protective mode, if it not for Jungkook’s request, he would have already barged into Jeon and Give his damed piece of mind to those monsters, the fact that he don’t trust Kim family is a cheery on the top.

Those Kim family is too shady.

Namjoon is someone who doesn’t trust people easily, he is proud of the way his Alpha can sense people’s inner motive. He couldn’t find anything suspicious about Jungkook till now.

The young Omega rarely get out of his room, when he is back from work. Jungkook has always been polite towards everyone, other than the incident with Jin and Jimin.

But Namjoon couldn’t fault Jungkook, it was his Husband Jin and Jimin’s fault. Namjoon know that those two are protective over Taehyung, but Jungkook is Taehyung’s husband right now and they don’t have right to keep Taehyung away from Jungkook. If anyone have right iver Taehyung, then it will be Jungkook.

Much to his shock and horror, hi I was silent as if he silently approved of Jungkook.

One thing Namjoon noted is the way Taehyung acts with Jungkook. It’s almost like Taehyung seeks Jungkook’s presence without even knowing. Taehyung rarely left Jungkook’s side after the omega comes after work.

Taehyung looks more happy and energetic these days, he didn’t complain about nightmares. It isn’t new for him or Jin to wake up hearing Taehyung scream at night, having nightmares. Both of them will spend the night in Taehyung’s room, comforting him.

It’s clear that Taehyung like Jungkook very much, from the way his eyes sparkle just at the name of Jungkook. It made him happy to know that Jungkook treats Taehyung nicely.

His brother Seok is still staying away, Namjoon is pretty sure that Seok contact his mom on daily basis. Namjoon don’t want Seok to come home anytime soon, he is sure that Jungkook won’t appreciate Seok’s presence in the mansion.

Next update, in few days 💕