Me, Myself And Voss

Collot POV:

....

....

....

"Agh..."

I'm such a moron... Wait... Voss, shit is he ok?! I crashed straight into a tree, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I flew out the front window onto the grass. My head and legs are aching, I'm surprised I'm not dead. But Voss, he's way too small! What if... N-No he isn't dead, he probably flew out somewhere... I hope.

I tried getting off the cold floor, but my body was holding me back.

"Mmmmm- ah FUCK! Dammit! HELP!"

No one is coming to save us, I'm still not even sure where we even are yet. I started to crawl to the broken down car to see if Voss is in there and ok. When I made it to his side of the door I tried getting back on my feet by using the handle, which ended up working.

....

I never should have looked through that window... It's like something straight out of a horror movie, blood was everywhere in that car. Voss, a huge tree branch went right through him and his seat... Airbags didn't do it's job either...

"Voss? Voss! C-Come on man stop playing! You can wake up now! Heh funny joke bro..."

No response.

"Voss?"

If I would have never went to that damn party if I would have never drank before driving he wouldn't be in this shape. I-Im sure he'll be ok, but my phone is nowhere to be found so a call for help is not going to happen anytime soon. I still feel fucking drunk, how much did I have?

I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly turned around. And it was... Me?

"Yikes, you dont look so good bro."

Am I... Going insane?

"Yes, you are going insane."

It was fucking me, like in front of me no mirror no bullshit it was actually me. His voice was loud, and echoing. What did he want? I'm speechless right now.

He walked over to me, looking through the window. "You know... Nobody has to find out about this you know that right?"

No... He doesn't mean...

"What do you mean?" I asked, still coughing a bit.

"There is a nearby grave yard, you know this because that was where your brother was buried correct?"

I nodded, he isn't wrong.

"Go bury Voss in one of the grave sites, he wouldn't mind."

N-No that's completely wrong...

"No! What the fuck? Get out of my head!" I yelled, hoping that he would just disappear.

"If you say so, but if you don't wanna get jail time I'd suggest my idea. Goodbye."

He then vanished, I'm never drinking again... Jail time... That would be a life sentence, probably... B-But covering up a incident? And where would my car go? Wait, I recognize this place... There is a river near by, and no fishes live in it...

I checked his pulse to see if he is still alive, no... Voss is dead... If I wanna survive, then I have to cover it up... I'm sorry Voss.

"VOSS! FUCK I'M SO SORRY!"

----

3RD POV: a couple hours passed by and you heard the door to your dorm room open, you couldn't get up because of legoshi's huge body but you opened your curtains to see who it was.