| Chapter 122: The Problem |

"Andy!" You said with joy at the boy who appeared at the Floo Network in the Malfoy's. Andrew who had grown to be a 13 year old kid. Puberty hit the young boy hard. Andrew had a smile on his face, running to you, hugging you and you hugged him back.

"Oh, how I miss you" You said pulling away, pushing back his blonde hair. Andrew had a smile on his face.

"How are your Mom and Dad?"

"Fine. Same old. I dont get why I cant live with you, Mom" Andrew said crossing his arms after placing his things down on the floor.

"Because your parents would get worried. As much as they don't treat you well, you are still their little boy" You cupped his face, saying all that with a soft smile.

"Our Little Boy"

You and Andrew looked to see Draco leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed in front of his chest. This made you smile.

"I'm 13, you guys" Andrew whined

"Still our little boy" You cooed over Andrew. Cupping his face with your hands. Andrew whined nonetheless he love how the you and Draco would pour him so much love like he was your own. You gave a kiss to Andrew's cheek before wrapping your arms around his shoulder.

"Know your room?" You asked

"Yup!" Andrew chimed as he grabbed his stuff walking off with Draco giving him a pat on the back.

"Hurry up! Your girlfriend is waiting for you" Draco yelled to the boy before looking up to you.

"Girlfriend, huh?" You questioned him who smiled sheepishly

"He didn't tell you?" Draco asked nervously

"Both of you are ridiculous" Rolling your eyes making Draco chuckled, grabbing your hand as he guided you down to the beautiful garden of the Manor where all of your friends were.

"But you love us" Draco said as he intertwined both of your fingers together. Giving a hold on his hand a squeeze.

"True" You stated, giving him a kiss on the cheek. This made Draco smile happily. With you, he is always happy. He doesn't need to try because it just happens. You are his joy, his pride and his home.

"Look who decided to grace us with their presence" Theodore said in a joking manner, as he did a courtesy

"Be grateful. I even made time for you" You rolled your eyes as you pulled Draco to a tree and sitting under its shade.

"You always make time for Draco though" Theodore pouted as you grabbed a stone about to throw it to Theodore run behind Blaise. You still threw the rock making Blaise scream as he runned off making the rock hit Theodore.

"Ow!"

Everyone bursted out laughing at this but of course the fun was cut off by Narcissa. Everyone looked at up to the adult.

"Sorry but look who is here" Narcissa paved the path to show Daphne who had a big smile as she runned to all of you. Tackling you in a hug, Pansy squealed grabbing Hermione and Ginny's hand and tackling the two of you.

"Who is this pretty girl?"  Mattheo said as everyone looked up to see a girl with had beautiful very dark brown hair, her eyes dark brown eyes and pinkish lips. She looked so beautiful like Daphne.

"This is Astoria. My Sister" Daphne introduces as she stood up dusting her clothes before walking up to Astoria, placing her hand on the girls shoulder. You sat up straight looking at the girl. Squirming on your spot, Draco placed his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him.