Chapter 32- I'm so Tired...

"And I don't know why I always try to hide itOh, I can't fight it any more than you can'Cause I'm only humanAnd I wanna live without itBut I'm so tiredI can barely stand itIn fact, I can't stand it" - Falling~ Lauren Jauregui

Oh, I can't fight it any more than you can
'Cause I'm only human
And I wanna live without it
But I'm so tired
I can barely stand it
In fact, I can't stand it"
- Falling~ Lauren Jauregui

NALA

"You know we should hurry up before mum gets mad," Tanya, Nala's little sister nabs which made Nala roll her eyes.

"I don't care, mum knows I go to the library after the end of classes to get some extra work done so she won't be mad," Nala huffs she didn't know why her little sister stayed back with her when she knew she would rather be with her little boo, Rayshawn.

But she needed an alibi because mom was getting on her ass about missing some classes.

She wasn't wasting her money to pay for Tanya's college if she wasn't going to classes. Nala rolled her eyes again, she would tell her mother but it wasn't her business.

She honestly didn't know why her little sister was so hung up on some street boy.

OOF! Dammit!

"Watch where you're going bitch!" a guy yelled and from the looks of it, he was a street boy.

And nobody dared to argue with a street boy but then again Nala didn't give fuck.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch?!" she yelled as Tanya's eyes widened as much as she knew her older sister for being the most reserved she knew her sister was big on respect.

"You bit-" before the guy could even say another word he was slapped so hard that everyone on the streets went silent.

"Don't you ever call me out of my name," she sassed resting her hand on her hip. The street boy's jaw clenched as he raised his arm to hit her.

"Nala!"

"Mike!" both yelled in unison.

There he was Edgar Black, also known as Black who made a name around here for himself on the streets.

He was some gang leader of some small ass gang which Nala couldn't give a shit about.

"You betta not hit her, you know I don't condone that shit, "Black spoke before moving his eyes over to Nala, taking her in.