10.

Kim POV

With a groan I stretch before reaching over and taking up my phone only to see that it's 10:30.

I quickly jump out of bed and my phone dropping in the process, I dash to the bathroom almost tripping as I jump in the shower only to remember that I have clothes on, I quickly took them off and throw them across the bathroom before shutting the shower slide door.

I quickly shower before running out the shower and brush my teeth before running to the bedroom then back to the bathroom for a towel wrapping it around me I dash to the room again and search through my closet not even realizing that Angelina was sitting on my bed until I turned around.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP" I shouted as I dash around the room only to hear her laughing.

"I-I'm sorry this is just too funny" she said in between laughter which honestly confuse the hell out of me.

"WHAT'S FUNNY" I said before finally finding something I could wear.

"Di-did you really think I would've made you late" she said still laughing her ass off.

"what the hell is that suppose to mean" I gritted out.

"It ain't even 7 yet" she said with a mischievous smile.

"ITS PASS 10" I yelled before look at the curtains then back at her.

"What did you do" I ask since I didn't see any light peeping through the curtains.

"I may or may haven't change the time on yo-" I didn't let her finish as I launch myself on her.

"What the hell Angelina" I said as she was below me laughing her ass off.

"I-I'm sorry k" she said as she continued laughing.

"What time is it then" I ask as her laughter died down as she reach over for her phone.

"6:50" came her reply.

"you bitch" I said as I punch her.

She laugh as she try dodge them "get your naked front off me" she said as she try push me off her.

I roll my eyes before getting off her and walk back to the bathroom and slam the door before fulling up the tub with mixture of hot and cold water and took of my towel then climb over in the bath.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you seriously still giving me the silent treatment" Lina said as I eat my breakfast ignoring her presence.

"I said I was sorry" she groan.

After finishing my breakfast I took up both our plates and did the dishes before wiping my hands and head to the living room for my work bag.

I take up my phone as I heard a message come in.

Unknown

Joe is outside.

Who are you 🧐

🙄.
__________________________________
I chuckle as I put my phone in my bag and head to leave only to be stop by Lina appearing in front me.

"no good bye kiss" she frowned and I roll my eyes before moving her out the way.

"No" was all I said before walking out as I hear her yell "you're talking to me right!!!!????????????"

++++++++++++++++++++

I got in the car and joe drove off but not before stopping at a cafe and I got coffee for MYSELF then he drove off.

I reached at work and took the elevator up well the boss elevator reasons I just wanted to.

I then exit the elevator only to bump into the one and only Ms. Monroe.

"why were you exiting my elevator" she asked but I was too busy gawking at how hot she look in her suit.

"ahem" she cleared her throat and my head snap to hers

with a grin I was about to say something but something caught my eyes and my grin slowly disappeared " because it's an elevator" came my sassy reply.

Right as I walk off I was yanked back.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

-M