019 :: AGENT GIDEON.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER NINETEEN...!

!

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

"It wasn't the outcome we had hoped for."

"It wasn't the outcome you had hoped for? That's your answer to me?" Strauss questioned Hotch, after the team had come back from a case in Arizona.

"Yes ma'am."

"Give me your badge."

"Ma'am?"

"You're suspended for two weeks without pay. Pending an investigation of your conduct. And Agent Hotchner? If it were solely up to me, you would never get these credentials back."

"Always a pleasure."

───

       "JENNIE?"

Jennie's eyes slowly opened to the sound of JJ walking up to her. The teen had spent the morning in Gideon's office, waiting for him to come, but ended up falling asleep. He wasn't answering any of his calls, so Jennie got slightly worried.

"Agent Gideon's still not here? Ive been calling him, he hasn't been picking up."

"Have you been here all night?"

Jennie shook her head, "I just wanted to talk to him. The house has kinda been filled with some tension with my dad being suspended. I just wanted to get my mind off it for a bit."

"Here?"

"Yeah, uh, Agent Gideon hasn't been back to his apartment since, uh"

JJ nodded in understanding, knowing it was about a previous case, so Jennie didn't have to continue, "Right."

There was a short silence that grew between the two, before Jennie finally sighed, "Well, I guess I'll come back later. I promised Jack I'd teach him how to play soccer this weekend so"