Bonus Chapter 3

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Rishi and Sakhsi sat in the living room with bright smiles plastered on their lips. They looked at their daughter, who was feeding lunch to Amyra and Abhi. They still couldn't believe that their little princess is a mother of two kids. They knew; they hurt their children a lot in the past. Though it was to protect them, still it pierced their hearts looking at their broken faces. Only they knew how tough it was for them to pull off that act. Every word they hurled at them pierced their hearts a thousand times. There were many times when they felt like stopping everything and taking them into their arms and showering them with lots of love. Alas, it was not that easy. One mistake from them would cost their lives. So, they bore everything to protect their family.

It really pricked them to see the disappointment in their family's faces. But they didn't have any choice left as their house was bugged and their every moment was monitored. Not only Maya but also Nandu suffered a lot. He was attached to his father more than his mother. Nandu is his father's champ, while Maya is her mother's little princess. Every evening, they used to play together. Seeing his father drift away from him made him broken. Seeing his Champ cry at night made Rishi heartbroken. Only he knew how he controlled himself from taking his son into his arms and assuring him that he was there.

Sakshi placed her head on Rishi's shoulder while he kissed her forehead. He couldn't thank God for sending her into his life. She gave him two beautiful angels in his life. She stood with him, holding his hand through all his ups and downs. More than Sakshi, Rishi broke down when Abhiram died. Rishi was so fond of kids. Sakshi had a miscarriage before Abhiram and two miscarriages before Maya. He cried a thousand times seeing Sakshi's broken face. The first time he held Maya in his hands, he promised himself to protect her. He knew that somewhere he had failed. He couldn't protect her from getting molested. He couldn't even take her into his arms and console her. They went in disguise to see Maya when she was in the hospital. He made sure that boys got the worst punishment. They attended every match of Nandan's in disguise. They were really proud of their children. They achieved a lot even after going through a lot.

Rishi was lost in his thoughts when he felt a pull on his pants. He looked down and saw Abhi giving him a toothy grin. This boy reminds him a lot of his elder son.

"What does my Ram want?" Rishi said, picking up Abhi in his arms.

"Thatha, will you play ball with me?" Abhi asked, looking at Rishi with an innocent face.

Rishi smiled, looking at him, and got up. He looked at his granddaughter, who was looking at them with a pout.

"Will you play with us, Amy?" Rishi asked his granddaughter. 

Amyra shook her head negatively and said, "Amy sheelpy (sleepy)."

"Chalo, Amy, we will sleep," Maya said, coming out of the kitchen.

"Amma, I'll make her sleep and come," Maya said, looking at Sakshi. 

"Okay. When will Nandu and Isha come?" Sakshi asked Maya.

"They might have started, Amma. Isha called me in the morning," Maya said, patting Amyra, who was sleeping on her shoulder.

It's been two months since Nandan and Isha got married, leaving everyone shocked. They welcomed Isha wholeheartedly. Though they were married, they could notice the differences between them. They gave them their space to solve the issues between them and never questioned them about what happened. Though Isha was hesitant at first, she slowly mingled with everyone. Mainly Nitaara (Arjun and Diya's daughter) and Idhika (Surya and Sravya's elder twin) are fond of their Chinnamma (choti masi). Nandu and Isha went to visit her mother and grandparents. Isha's mother is a single parent who divorced her husband as he was having an extramarital affair with a rich woman behind her back. So she walked away from the toxic relationship with her daughter. That's the reason she despises rich people.