The rush

At BTS Mansion, No One POV
After the incident of Jhope and Momo both of them were being teasing to the very end by both the girls and boys...
Girls were currently in the kitchen making some breakfast for themselves and boys were in their office handing over the work to their co workers in the company...

At Bighit Enterprise, CEO cabin
All the boys except Jimin were working in groups and were discussing the work with the best employees of the company
--------
Who are none other than enhypen..
(Yeah you thought I would forget hybe youngest members didn't you😏😉)

Suga- Sunghoon you will be handling the marketing department for the time being, Alright??

Happy to finally lead his dream company's one of the main department he immediately nodded his head.

RM- What about our new product??
Jungwon- Sir it is the final stage we just need to make some improvements..

RM- Great I hope till we get back you will be ready to launch the product..

Jungwon- Yes Sir, Me and Jay are already on it..

Just like this all the BTS members were guiding their subordinates to lead suitable departments..
While for TXT they were in their company doing the same work as their hyung's..

As Jin was discussing some of the new products his phone rang notifying him he has a call to attend..
He excused himself from the rest of the boys to attend the call..

It was Jimin, On Call
Jin- hello yeah Jimin
Jimin- Hyung there is a problem..
Jin- What is it now??

Jimin- Apparently Got7 contacted YG and were fooled to believe that our parents were those child trafficker and he killed them as a revenge for them and now they are on the way to India, In short they changed their side..

Jin- What those bastards.. I thought so how could they be so easy to deal with that's why we sent you to keep eye on them..
Jimin- What to do now??
Jin- Come to the mansion, We all will meet there..
Jimin- Ne Hyung..

**End of call**
After cutting call Jin rushed inside and ordered enhypen to leave which caught everyone off guard but they obeyed anyway...
Now BTS were the only ones in the cabin.
Jk- What is it hyung??
Jin- We need to go to hideout now... come on we don't have time..
V- Why??

Jin- I will explain in car now move your asses..
He said collecting his things and headed to parking lot followed by other members...
Jhope volunteered to drive as all the members were now settled in the car

Suga- What is it hyung??
Jin sighed first before explaining whole situation..
RM- So they choose to betray us huh..
He said this followed by the typical evil laugh..

RM- No need to worry we will leave for India tonight..
V- Ne hyung

Jk- Let me inform TXT also..

**On call**
Yeonjun- Ne hyung
Jk- We will be leaving for India tonight
Yeonjun- Why all of suddenly??
Jk- Come to mansion will tell you there
Yeonjun- Ne hyung