24 | Rescue

A little flashback for Iida. Midoriya and him were talking about his brother Ingenium.

"What kind of Hero am I? Protected by my friends... Having them bleed for me..." Iida finally shed his tears.

Todoroki launched his flame at Stain, Thunderstorm ambushed from behind. Midoriya was still behind Todoroki as he couldn't move again. They both kept fought for their life.

"Hero Killer, Stain. In order to teach him a lesson, I used my brother's name. But I only saw what was in front of me... I couldn't see anything except myself..." Iida though again.

Another little flashback for him. His brother talked with him about becoming a hero.

"If you admire me, Tenya, then I might be an amazing Hero," his brother laughed at that in his memories. Iida suddenly could move his hand.

"From the right!" Midoriya exclaimed as Stain went to attack from Todoroki's right side. Thunderstorm was just in time to get him away from there and Todoroki launched his flame again.

"It's just as you say, Hero Killer. I'm different from them. I'm immature. I can't hold a handle to them! Even so..." Iida gripped his hand into a fist.

Stain sprinted towards. Todoroki launched his flame just right in front of him.

"Ice and flame, red electricity too. I'd like to see you dodge this! Did no one ever told you? You're too focused on your quirk. You're being careless!" Stain easily dodged the ice and flame at the same time. He immediately put his sword out, swung it to Todoroki.

"Todoroki!" Thunderstorm and Midoriya at the same time.

Thunderstorm quickly sprinted and pushed Todoroki, as if it was like in a drama series, where an idiot wanted to save someone by pushing them from getting a hit by something huge. Ah yes, our self sacrificing Boboiboy was at it again. Thunderstorm sacrificed himself that he let the blade hit him instead of Todoroki. He shut his eyes entirely and waited for the result.

"Recipro... Burst!"

Thunderstorm found himself safely landed on top of Todoroki, his face shown pain as he crashed down to the floor. He still processed in his mind what just happened. He though the blade hit him. Todoroki must had been pulled him away as Thunderstorm could feel Todoroki held him tightly with his whole life. Of course, he was being a self sacrificing idiot for once again.

Thunderstorm whipped his head as he heard some engine was working before them. He found Iida was in front of them. Thunderstorm secretly glad that they were safe from getting hit by the blade. Iida finally could move again! One blade had been snapped into half.

"Iida!" Midoriya and Thunderstorm at the same time. Thunderstorm stood up and pulled Todoroki up.

"You got free? That quirk isn't as big of a deal as I though," Todoroki as he cleaned off any dust on his hero costumes.

"Boboiboy, Todoroki, Midoriya, this has nothing to do with both of you and I apologize," Iida apologized.

"Idiot," Thunderstorm knocked his head like he knocked his elemental brothers on their head for causing a trouble.

"You're saying that again?" Midoriya as he though Iida finally moved on.

"That's why... I can't allow you three to bleed more than this!" Iida ignored the pain he got on the head from Thunderstorm.

"It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are cancer to society that warps the idea of 'Heroes'. Someone must set you straight," Stain started to taunt them.